Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

Absolutely superb today, picked up some great positions off Vardy and his ball to Vardy for the first goal was weighted perfectly in difficult conditions.

He’s finally looking like the player we signed.

The backend of his first season I thought he showed some promise, got a couple of really high-class assists (West Brom away springs to mind) but last season I did give up on him, looked too lazy to ever make it here. Has upped his work rate, has clearly worked with the coaches and is now in a team full of confidence and the last two appearances he has looked superb. His renaissance makes squad depth look a whole of a lot better.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

He’s showing that he’s more than just a goalscorer - he has a sublime first touch and a great weight of pass. Really pleased for him 

Couple of good touches and passes doesn't mean theyre now sublime attributes of his 😂 He had one of the worst first touches id seen for ages Not so long ago, but I'm pleased he's doing some good things for once

I'm so glad for Kelechi. Had to go through some really rough times in recent months and years.

Part of me hopes Rodgers can work some more on Iheanacho in order to form him into the player everyone would accept to replace Vardy in a few years' time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Says it all! What a turnaround from the Nacho man!

Love his role as alternating between almost a false nine and a conventional centre forward. Happy to come deep and allow the midfield runners past him so he can slide them in, but also happy to run at a defence.

Really quite versatile.

• Like 1