Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Which team do you dislike / hate? Why?

It would be easier to tell you which teams I like. 

I'm never really impartial watching sport, I've always got reasons I hate teams. I could probably have a small rant about most of the teams in the Premier League and most of the ones in the Championship. 

It's just part of being a generally judgmental, grumpy ****. 

• Haha 2

Can’t stand Spurs, mostly because of the title run in but their fans are incredibly arrogant, like a less successful Arsenal. Others like Liverpool are mostly because of the glory hunters.

Never really been able to stop hating Forest, but since promotion it’s just funny to see how small time they’ve become, the “we’re not rivals” stuff got boring a long time ago and they’re a bit too in love with their rivalry with Derby. I still find it hilarious they still believe they’re rivals with Liverpool and it’ll someday reignite. 

Cov have managed the impossible and made themselves hard to hate by becoming homeless.

• Like 2

Growing less and less bothered about Forest and Derby as they're too far behind us to be relevant for football reasons, and this is unlikely to change at any time in the near future. I didn't even care about Coventry when they were in the same league; they're about as relevant as Chesterfield now.

In terms of clubs I actively dislike these days, I agree with Wolves' odd self-worship. They had a good season after promotion, nowhere near as good as ours in 2016 mind you, and seem to think that this and dispatching a few mediocre teams in Europe's second tier competition has made them Real Madrid. Get ****ed and return to mediocrity.

Can't be doing with Arsenal either as they're a weird and entitled bunch. Manchester United fans just for being Manchester United fans. Spurs are still bitter. Palace fans for thinking that Selhurst Park is basically an Istanbul derby and any set of fans who create an atmosphere are copying them. 

Horrible bunch.

• Like 1

I’ve never hated any clubs, TBH. Never really been bothered about Forest, Derby or especially Coventry. I‘ve always actually felt sorry for the latter, they’ve been in the toilet for years now. 

I suppose I’ve always looked unfavourably on Villa and Celtic after they “stole” (as my adolescent mind saw it) two of my favourite managers in Little and MON.

I live near the Emirates and Arsenal fans get on my tits for logistical reasons. I also quite like seeing them as a club being shit because of our title season and that selfie, but it’s more about taking the piss than anything else. Everyone loves pooing on Arsenal.

But nah, life’s too short. Peace, man. :whistle:

Edited by RoboFox

Man City, because they’re the biggest example og being a new-monied club not even managing to look lile they’re trying to appear to be locally anchored

doesn’t really actively dislike other clubs (don’t get me started on Guardiola and José through, or Levy, Mike Ashley or Huw Jenkins)

Edited by Sianist
  • Like 1

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Don’t hate any team particularly

Spurs make me laugh

Man Utd irritate me 

Forest used to annoy me

Derby I can hardly raise any emotion for. 

I live in derby and feel the same, it’s just a shithole I feel sorry for them if anythinglol I know a few sound derby fans tbf 

16 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Arsenal the way they celebrated the way they do and putting a fuchwitcockwomble posing picture on Twitter oh and Spuds !!

Those goal flags at Arsenal really piss me off, but all London Clubs and Manchester too.

I don't mind other Midlands clubs other than Villa, of course.

• Like 1