Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

West Ham (H) pre match

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Ndidi back?

Brilliant news as long as it's not too early risking a longer layoff. Half a game at most to test the reaction would be wise. He can be rested against Brentford though as there's bigger, more important fish to fry. If we couldn't beat them without him then we don't deserve to go through. 

2 hours ago, Christoph said:

This forum is going to have an absolute meltdown if we lose this.

This forum melts down if

- Choudhury is spotted near a pub

- Maddison and Chilwell wear pricey gear

- Any Twitter account in existence says a player will (or should) leave

An actual loss on an actual pitch, FT is the reliable answer to “what happens if you put butter in a nuclear reactor?"  This is news?

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Mines still next to me in full glory in the lounge! (Ron is an 8 footer from Welford Xmas tree farm) It’s not dropped any needles and lives on so I’m not throwing it out until it actually dies!

How many have we won since you put it up?  A zombie tree with a zombie curse.  It's the chipper for "Ron", get to it.

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Brilliant news as long as it's not too early risking a longer layoff. Half a game at most to test the reaction would be wise. He can be rested against Brentford though as there's bigger, more important fish to fry. If we couldn't beat them without him then we don't deserve to go through. 

Exactly.  Just look what happened to Rashford being brought back too early. He's out for three months now. Maybe Rashford's next match will be the last match of the season against us.

We're doomed if the same happens to Wilf!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

How many have we won since you put it up?  A zombie tree with a zombie curse.  It's the chipper for "Ron", get to it.

😆 If in doubt blame Ron.

I like the idea of culling anything new since the end of December. That may require a wholly dark thread of its own though...

It makes me a bit uneasy that Wilf could be able to play tomorrow?! On the flip side it's great to have him back but I hope we haven't rushed him back and he ends up with a more severe or long term injury later on in the season. 

Mind games from Brendan? 

• Like 1

Great news super Wilf could be back to bolster midfield hope it’s not too soon tho?

At work again for this one bloody work gets in the way of visiting the KP far too much lately but😥 but will be finding somewhere to watch the game on a decent stream and hope the Bleep stays bloody quiet for a couple of hours, but on last few nights I’m not sure it will 😉💙🦊 

Hoping for a return in our great form again now Wilf looks like he’s fit and a decent positive performance from the foxes so I’ll go for a 2-1 win Vardy & Perez !🙏image.png.5ab9c9887aa758f16f719131eac9ddca.png

2 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Nah, we seen that middle 3 not work vs Villa with the same system. Choudhury has to start. 

Choudhury started against Southampton and that didn't work either .......

Don't get me wrong I want to see a lot more of Choudhury too, but in the team i selected it already has 3 centre backs, therefore I don't think it needs another defensive minded midfielder against what will probably be a midfield 2.  

Edited by Ross 'LCFC' Turner

32 minutes ago, Desabafar said:

We need to get back to basics and keep a clean sheet. Lost that strong foundation imo and giving away lots of silly goals atm. wouldn't hurt us to be a bit more pragmatic with games to come

that should be our goal tomorrow …….. we are good enough to nick a goal and a win but the clean sheet should be our primary aim given the past few weeks …..

5 hours ago, Christoph said:

This forum is going to have an absolute meltdown if we lose this.

It already has. Open rebellion. According to most:

Maddison is suddenly not good enough and needs to leave. We should cash in on Chilwell. Hamza has betrayed the club for some personal issue. Youri is a fraud and Monaco have had us. Perez is weaksauce. Barnes belongs in the championship. Even Vardy is suddenly shite now. Ndidi is going to Arsenal. 

The table is a lie. Rodgers doesn’t have a clue. Congerton will ruin the squad. First half of the season didn’t happen. 

• Leicester have lost just one of their last 10 Premier League meetings with West Ham (W5 D4), a 0-2 home loss in May 2018.
  • Having won their first two Premier League away games against Leicester, West Ham have won just two of their subsequent 10 visits (D4 L4), with their only win at the King Power Stadium coming in May 2018 (2-0).
  • Away from home, West Ham are winless in their last six evening kick-offs in the Premier League (7pm or later), drawing one, losing five and failing to score a single goal since beating Southampton 2-1 in December 2018.
  • Leicester have lost their last two Premier League home games, more than they had in their previous 15 at King Power Stadium in the competition (W11 D3 L1). They've conceded six goals in those two defeats, as many as they'd shipped in their previous 13 at home.
  • West Ham have won just three of their last nine Premier League games when going ahead (W3 D3 L3), dropping 15 points across those matches.
  • Leicester have lost four of their last six Premier League games (W2) - only one fewer than they lost in their first 27 league games under Brendan Rodgers (W17 D5 L5).
  • Leicester haven't lost three consecutive Premier League games since the final three games of Claude Puel's reign as manager - meanwhile, current manager Brendan Rodgers hasn't lost three league games in a row since November 2014 with Liverpool.
  • This will be West Ham manager David Moyes' 50th Premier League away game against a side starting the day in the top four - the Scotsman has won just one of his 49 such games so far (D15 L33), with his Everton side beating third-placed Man City 2-1 in December 2010.
  • Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has attempted just three shots in his last three Premier League appearances - his first shot of 2020 was a penalty that was saved by Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope.
  • West Ham striker Sébastien Haller scored with three of his first seven shots in the Premier League but has since found the net with just three of his subsequent 40 efforts at goal.

7 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

We need to get behind the boys from the off. If the crowd is anxious you can bet they will be too.

.. I noticed at the Villa game there was a disconnect with the supporters and the team!!

The crowd was up for it but the performance on the field was the total opposite. The crowd obviously has or at least had the expectation of a team in form looking to blow teams away, but we play nowhere near the style they do away. Eventually that spreads to the crowd and frustration kicks in!! 

It's not the feedback from the supporters that causes the lame performances, if that was true we would be on the front foot and the team would be flying. We seem to play with fear and for a team which had achieved so much before, lack understanding and now showing signs of discontent with each other. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stoopid said:

We've not been great recently, but let's face it we still should have beaten Burnley and with a little more fortune we would have.

The form that's seen us shoot up the table this season isn't far away, and is likely to return at any time. I'm convinced we'll turn West Ham over tomorrow without too much bother, and the confidence will start flooding back.

Football's not an exact science, stuff goes your way, stuff doesn't  - but we've got great players who have shown how good they are frequently this season.

So ditch the negativity and get behind the boys. Being a Leicester fan is a massive treat if you ask me. It's a special club...

Let's show the lads we're still completely behind them.

Your quite clever despite your Member name offering...:)

• Like 2