Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

10 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Presumably, dentists come under the category of medical treatment, and will continue working.

Had an email from my (private) dentist today to say they are now only seeing emergencies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

Yes sounds like they have worked out how to do it.  This is the enabler for the next stage of lockdown should they decide to do it - construction sites etc.

Yes - exactly.

52 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Presumably, dentists come under the category of medical treatment, and will continue working.

My dentist has cancelled all appointments and I've received a text from them advising me to call 111 if I need an emergency dentist.

Edited by Crinklyfox
  • Like 1

Sorry I have a posting restriction so couldn’t reply to a couple of people yesterday. Messaged Mark to see if I could have it lifted given current situation as it’s nice to be able to message on here but no reply. Hope everyone’s doing ok? I have ceased my zero hour work given last nights briefing so currently am earning 0 pounds. I’m pinning all my hopes on this self employed finding happening and happening soon. X 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They can't even trust their staff not to post on Foxestalk between 9am and 5pm

I'm on day 4 of working from home and it's taken me until now to realise that I don't need to keep checking my phone for posts, I can have it on my laptop while I work lol

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

Bet a few of the self employed tax dodgers might have a couple of regrets now lol

A few days ago everyone was happy IR35 was pushed back.  I bet by next week they will be claiming they are employees and demanding rights :)

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MattP said:

Bet a few of the self employed tax dodgers might have a couple of regrets now lol

It’ll be done on average net profit I would imagine which most people fiddle and write off against anything they can possible which will screw them id have thought.

36 minutes ago, MattP said:

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

It’ll be done on average net profit I would imagine which most people fiddle and write off against anything they can possible which will screw them id have thought.

Ok don’t rub it in :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, MattP said:

Yeah because all us self employed never pay tax you retard.

Infact I probably pay more tax than you, but carry on tarring with that huge brush.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1