Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

It may be a controlled environment but if there were ongoing CV cases out of control then it would be known by the general population. The people of Wuhan/Hubei  knew it was worse than the govt was saying but only the state has access to the actual stats.  Now they have come out of this, they know about local isolated outbreaks - word spreads like wildfire.  I wasn’t prepared to accept their numbers through jan and into feb but I am now ......... I can’t see why I’m unable to apply my own assessment ref what information I get from inside the country ......

You don't have any concerns about the reported 60,000+ urns being sent to families in Whuan and surrounds?

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You seen the size of his fingers? The man isn't a real person surely?

He's a Lizard! Shit, he's been luring people in to a false sense of security, while he's been the head reptile all along, not the Queen! He has got some crazy arthritis though, thats why he stopped playing football originally, I think.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

He's a Lizard! Shit, he's been luring people in to a false sense of security, while he's been the head reptile all along, not the Queen! He has got some crazy arthritis though, thats why he stopped playing football originally, I think.

I think his knee went

2 hours ago, pazzerfox said:

Anyone have a view on conspiracy theories of this epidemic?  Came across this yesterday.

There was a lot of mis information regarding how to treat the virus that sort of stuff usually comes from Russia, imo it has something to do with China and possibly Russia and or North Korea... I don't think its came directly from someone eating a animal as we would have had outbreaks like this before as they eat anything dead or alive every day. bio warefare imo or something has got out a lab.

there was reports of a woman who works in the lab who was experimenting with bats could have somehow came from that theres a lot of theories who knows

Edited by whoareyaaa

49 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You seen the size of his fingers? The man isn't a real person surely?

i was thinking the same thing Ric, they also bend down at a 45' angle at the knuckle surely humans can't do that.

edit:- ok i see the comments he has rheumatoid arthritis hence the bending, i wonder if the 1% gave it too him thou?

Edited by BKLFox
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

There was a lot of mis information regarding how to treat the virus that sort of stuff usually comes from Russia, imo it has something to do with China and possibly Russia and or North Korea... I don't think its came directly from someone eating a animal as we would have had outbreaks like this before as they eat anything dead or alive every day. bio warefare imo or something has got out a lab.

there was reports of a woman who works in the lab who was experimenting with bats could have somehow came from that theres a lot of theories who knows

I'm going with the "more we cut into uncharted jungles and forests, therefore destroying the natural hosts for these virus' , the more likely a virus will pick on another host i.e. Us" Theory

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pazzerfox said:

Anyone have a view on conspiracy theories of this epidemic?  Came across this yesterday.

Normally hate conspiracy theories but what's happening at the moment does make you think . It ticks all the boxes of that the nut jobs warned us about . Control the population, weakening of econimies, cashless society etc

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Normally hate conspiracy theories but what's happening at the moment does make you think . It ticks all the boxes of that the nut jobs warned us about . Control the population, weakening of econimies, cashless society etc

Or. He makes what is happening now fit into what he's said

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I love listening to Icke. 

He's very listenable. Genuinely passionate. Love his scepticism and refusal to bow to authority and the masses. And there's grains of truth in what he says amidst all the 99% of mumbo jumbo. 

I like David Icke too and although he does have some believable theories I draw the line at his Lizard theory.

Just now, joachim1965 said:

I like David Icke too and although he does have some believable theories I draw the line at his Lizard theory.

You did see those two scientist that were flanking Boris the other week didn't you? Eyes on the sides of their face and they looked like they were from the same egg!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I love listening to Icke. 

He's very listenable. Genuinely passionate. Love his scepticism and refusal to bow to authority and the masses. And there's grains of truth in what he says amidst all the 99% of mumbo jumbo. 

9 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

Fookin nut job.  End of.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, los dedos said:

He's gone a bit quiet about lots of us are lizard people under human skin,  plus the other cracker he came up with, about the moon being hollowed out and now full of aliens. How does he know that? Has be been in his own rocket and drilled into the moon, I just doubt it. 

He comes out with stuff to sell his books, the gullibles are lapping it up. 

• Haha 1