Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Aston Villa (H) pre-match, 09/03/20

Guest An Sionnach

We need to score two goals , I see no way that Villa will get more than one. Real aggression needed , we have been far too passive.

Need a win but honestly can’t see how we’re going to get our mojo back. I’m expecting a lot of possession and frustration. 

Villa to put everyone behind the ball and try to hit us on the break. It’s not rocket science to put together a game plan against us at the moment. 

23 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Like that. :thumbup:
Wonder if Chilwell will be fit/risked as he has a knock Brendan said.

Fuchs is more physical, better purely as a defender, an won't get caught out of position after dribbling the ball 40 yards an losing possession, i'd play him anyway regardless of Chillwell's fitness. The ball doesn't even reach Lewis against Norwich if he's playing. 

Edited by Beachyboy
  • Thanks 1

Guest An Sionnach
11 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Fuchs is more physical, better purely as a defender, an won't get caught out of position after dribbling the ball 40 yards an losing possession, i'd play him anyway regardless of Chillwell's fitness. The ball doesn't even reach Lewis against Norwich if he's playing. 

I prefer Fuchs in a back three these days and I think JJ should be given a chance at LB. He is quicker than Fuchsy and turns much faster. However I reckon Rodgers will go safety first.

Please just win Leicester. A goal in the opening 10 mins, a 2nd to calm things down and then a 3rd at some point to nip any revival in the bud. All because I can't handle the stress at the minute of us and I need as low maintenance win as possible.

Vardy 3

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Please just win Leicester. A goal in the opening 10 mins, a 2nd to calm things down and then a 3rd at some point to nip any revival in the bud. All because I can't handle the stress at the minute of us and I need as low maintenance win as possible.

Vardy 3

Quite so. Coronavirus may be a growing threat, but for those of us who live and breathe City, heart failure is a much greater menace 

• Haha 1

This may be an unpopular opinion on here, but I’d love to play Gray in this game. 
Barnes on one side Gray on the other and tell them to run at their full backs.

Tielemans and Madison in the middle and with Wilf.

Vardy needs a goal, we need a win. Would be delighted with shothousing a 1-0 win with Vards on the scoresheet would be amazing.

3 hours ago, somebum said:

Teams had us figured out since November. Can't see anything changing. Villa to scrape it by a goal. 

Just noticed your avatar lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I prefer Fuchs in a back three these days and I think JJ should be given a chance at LB. He is quicker than Fuchsy and turns much faster. However I reckon Rodgers will go safety first.

As much as I think the world of Fuchs he's always been a poor centre half. Why are people even considering going 3 at the back against such a poor side when we have such a far superior set of players, are we really that desperate, are we suddenly fighting relegation again? They should be worrying about us, not visa versa! We need to be putting these to the sword, they are piss poor. If we can't beat these we have no right to be in the Champions League and that's precisely what the players should be told. Pick a team with guts, fire and ambition, we know which one's have been the lightweights such as powder puff Perez. Rodgers needs to grow a pair as well and start demanding more instead of just saying things like 'these things happen' in interview, what a total wimp. Do you think Pep, Klopp or Ferguson would come out with such inane bollocks, what sort of message does that send to the players. Maddison and Chilwell should be wound up to such a T that they want to rip Grealish apart in the tunnel  not trying to give him a French kiss. 

Guest An Sionnach
4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Why are people even considering going 3 at the back against such a poor side

It allows our full backs to push up and gives us more width , its really about attack rather than defence , non of our attackers are natural wide players bar Albrighton.