Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Aston Villa (H) pre-match, 09/03/20

Real danger of losing our CL spot now as other teams find their form. Time for the players to snap out of this shoddy canter and actually stand up and be counted. Remember back when we feared nobody? 

No more lazy, lethargic bollocks. No excuse not take be at them from minute one and smash them. £100 fine for passing back to Kasper. £50 fine for passing back into our half. :P

Edited by Larry_LCFC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Absolutely agree on your first point and it sticks out like a sore thumb and is so frustrating. It's  nice to see the supposed perfect goal but in reality how often does it happen? In the meantime how many opportunities have been missed. 

I have to agree that I also feel that we're not much of a threat from corners both through Madison's inconsistent delivery (try someone else on occasions) and seemingly no real plan.

Coaching is of course important but I sometimes get the feeling that some of our players are being overcoached to the extent that they're reticent to do anything that comes natural in fear that it may divert from a strict script. Concentration then seems to transpose to over carefulness, hence a slower pace. When we were doing well we were pressing hard with pace and one or two touch football. It now appears to have been replaced by a too thoughtful 'possession at all costs' passing game that is cumbersome and susceptible to the opposition teams press.

But I thought all deliveries on corners should be inconsistent...

I actually Think his Corner taking is ok....In fact we have had a few during this wobble,we should of converted....& Some we could of converted.

I Don t Think thats where the problem lies.....but everybody sees things from Another perspective.

Though I agree totally with the Lack of controlled organized pressing,it seems we have lost the knack..!! Its Made us look too passive and ready to Surrender

the Middle of the park....

If we see our longish Shots being blocked,then we Need Barnes und Ricardo to attack the byeline...and at Pace.!!!

Tomorrow ..probably for the First time,..if We lose,at least the whiners/moaners/happy-clappers. Will all Feel miserable together,its this end of the season

Fighting spirit we all want to see,thats when the going gets tough,we all Stick together...and we expect the tough to get going.....

we need to Let our inner fox out,und confuse everybody but ourselves.....

For King Dick, Rachel,and PL Sanity must be our cry..!!..:chant:

I reckon we must find Another long lost deceased King & dig him up, then the Field will be ours....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lestajigs said:

At the minute villa have more fight then us, that said i fear this this game, weird considering we are 3rd they are 3rd from bottom, hope we manage to find our bollocks for this

Yes, well symetrically put! The last game saw us lose to opposition with a goal difference that was as bad as ours was good aka Norwich!

Lose today and the champions League dream is over.

The way utd n Chelski have improved in comparison to our slump is not reversible if we lose tonight. Momentum in the league is shot. The players are shot,they are playing without freedom or any inventiveness,they are playing with fear.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Aren't we all a happy bunch?

We didn't play like we deserved a win against Norwich, but that should have begun what is a fairly nice run of games for ourselves. 

Football is all about fine margins and as long as we turn up I'm hopeful our little run will just have started one game later than planned.

I want to see a nice attack minded line up tonight, we just need a few goals to get our confidence back and it'll be like the last 3 months never happened!  :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Lose today and the champions League dream is over.

The way utd n Chelski have improved in comparison to our slump is not reversible if we lose tonight. Momentum in the league is shot. The players are shot,they are playing without freedom or any inventiveness,they are playing with fear.

😂😂😂😂 behave!!

only Liverpool have been consistent, this crap run of ours will end. Just a case of when.

we are still in a strong position, only man untitled near to us are gaining momentum 

Nice 4-0 win tonight please and a mings injury 1 min after kick off followed by grielish sending off for 2 dives and an 9 month ban for pushing he ref over and villa get a 15 point fine for being a bunch of horrible sh***. 😬

• Haha 1

Guest An Sionnach

If the players go out with the mindset of some on here they will lose 0-10 , they are pros and there is a job to do and Villa will do everything they can to stop them doing it . I think its time to forget " instructions," and just go out and impose themselves on a lesser team.

23 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Sean has spoken

Please not Albrighton. His best ability is putting crosses in and we've got nobody to cross too.

We messed up not getting in a quality winger who can actually score goals and win us games.

• Like 2

Not the game for Albrighton. Unfortunately think it’s time to offload him in the summer been a great servant over past few years, maybe time to go now though. Be interested to see how Justin plays if that lineup is true 

• Like 1

I loathe the whole "must win" cliche as much as anybody but...  This is definitely a "better win" situation.  If we do lose, those players who actually care about the CL will start to really panic.  You can't play the bottom two sides in the league and leave 5 or 6 points on the table - you just can't.

Edited by Deeg67

Face Masks, Hand Sanitizer and Razor Blades sold out all over Leicester City Town Centre.  A busy night ahead for A&E and the Samaritans. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Please not Albrighton. His best ability is putting crosses in and we've got nobody to cross too.

We messed up not getting in a quality winger who can actually score goals and win us games.

Agree we messed up not getting a winger in.

I would like to see Albrighton start though, we lack experience in midfield.

Yes Albrighton may not go past 3 or 4 defenders but he can deliver a killer ball into the box, hope someone can just make the run and get on the end of one.