Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

12 hours ago, Bert said:

Can’t see us signing any CM’s. 

Wilf

Tielemans 

Hamza

Mendy (Should sign a new contract) 

Praet

Maddison

James

Dewsbury-Hall

Certainly other areas have a bigger priority. 

Agree with this. Originally I would of said more competition for Madders, however having seen how well Perez fitted in the No.10 role, there’s no longer a need for competition there.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1318505/Chelsea-News-Sergio-Reguilon-Transfer-Real-Madrid-Marina-Granovskaia-Rumours-Gossip

Chelsea in advanced talks with Real Madrid Left Back, could be a move to force Leicester's hand. Hoping that we aren't relying on Chilwell sale funds to fund our own plans.

“Force Leicester’s hand” have I missed something? Why does our hand need forcing exactly? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

“Force Leicester’s hand” have I missed something? Why does our hand need forcing exactly? 

“Forcing greedy Leicester to lower their unreasonable money grabbing demand” was a bit provocative I imagine

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Agree with this. Originally I would of said more competition for Madders, however having seen how well Perez fitted in the No.10 role, there’s no longer a need for competition there.

Maddison isn't a no.10, we don't play with no.10s, in fact hardly anyone does anymore. Perez can't play the deeper role.

We need an attack minded cover no.8. Praet is Tielemans cover. Mendy is Ndidi cover. Choudhury can within reason play both Tielemans and Ndidi's role (Rodgers likes one extra option in midfield).

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dayday said:

News now Leicester saying Chilwell could be off to Chelsea for £50 million 

That still pays for a world class replacement +1 other player which helps balance books and net spend e.g Tagliafico from Ajax and Edouard from Celtic = WIN WIN

Edited by les-tah

5 minutes ago, Gerard said:

That's the sort of money we should be taking if we were actively selling but not the sort of money we should take from hostile buyers. 

They said he isn't for sale so we should be making it high. If they want him they pay it or goodbye! That's definitely not enough. It also makes us look like pushovers if we are pressured by the "top clubs" At 23 he hasn't hit his peak for his position so will only improve. I would be disappointed to sell him but even more so at that price.

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

My thoughts exactly typical Chelsea wanting a player on the cheap mind you Rogers should call their bluff be as arrogant as them and say ok £50m plus Alonso !

Yes please 

😁

2 hours ago, dayday said:

News now Leicester saying Chilwell could be off to Chelsea for £50 million 

Definitely true then.   They are usually correct about something -  once a year.