Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

30 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

He’s back, liking posts about our 2-5 win, and Vards... 

E84303AC-34CD-4E89-BE72-1BF6643C15DA.png

The top tweet that he liked...

Say that the sale of #Fofana does not enter into the policy of #ASSE , I understand. But @LCFC it's: 2016 champion, quarter-finalist LDC (2017) 5th in PL last year, qualified in the Europa League this season (without forgetting the big job of ...#Puel(17-19) . What contempt ...

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Is there a way of us entering an agreement to sign him next summer at an agreed fee? (Which means they can borrow against the income) 

Or does it not make any accounting difference if we buy him now and loan him back ? 

Probably a buy and loan back deal with a small fee up front and the rest in installments. 

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Is there a way of us entering an agreement to sign him next summer at an agreed fee? (Which means they can borrow against the income) 

Or does it not make any accounting difference if we buy him now and loan him back ? 

I think we will buy Tarks and get this lad.and let home stay there for the rest of the season and then!

4 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

No chance. That's like £70m right there.....

Yes and no.....

total cost maybe around £70m, but I wouldn’t be surprised to pay (let’s say) £35 for tarks, then a small fee for Fofana upfront an the rest next season. Then loan him back to ASSE