Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Crystal Palace (04/07) Pre-Match Thread

Schmeichel

Justin - Evans - Soyuncu - Fuchs

Gray - Ndidi - Maddison - Barnes

Vardy - Iheanacho

Swap Gray and Barnes if need be but if he starts 4-3-3 again it'll be another borefest not worth watching (I still will).

Vardy has to have support. There's not a chance pinging in crosses all game for him to get on the end of will work.  Look at how physical and tall Palace are and that's all you need to know why that tactic won't work when we don't have a proper target man to get on the end of the crosses. Not only that but Iheanacho made a real difference coming on and meant Vardy wasn't doing all the work of all kinds of strikers whilst not getting much of the ball anyway, and at least it's someone he can link off. Maddison also made such a difference with his link-up play and helped with his urgency to at least try and make something happen. 

Wingers need to be our plan B, because they aren't good enough to start. 

Iheanacho and Perez upfront, but then what do you do with the midfield? Diamond I guess with Ndidi, Praet, Tielemans and Maddison. But then our full backs lack of quality gets exposed and I worry about Zaha against Justin. 3 at the back also an option.

**** knows. 

• Like 1

Tonight’s team with three changes-

1 - a cardboard cutout at RB. Or maybe we can find someone who could play that role without getting a nosebleed crossing the half way line?

2 - same at RW. I’ll love him forever but I’m sorry I don’t want to see Albrighton in the first team again. 

3 - Maddison, Iheanacho, Tielemans, Praet & Vardy must start. So must Ndidi. Pretty obvious where we go from there, & solves 2, too