Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Bite the bullet and go to the diamond. Get Fuchs and Praet on for Albrighton and Bennett.

We can't stick with this. They don't look comfortable at all. Doesn't help that Soyuncu is having a shocker and Albrighton's doing nothing. Justin not getting far forward enough either.

Need to go 4 at the back swap something there first of thinking Albrighton has  been ok Perez has been under par I’d swap him for Barnes this is the game he’d thrive on put Barnes and Albrighton on the wings let them swap often try give Vards more of the ball lett t a go for the jugular 2nd half COME ON YOU BLUEEEEEEES !!

Edited by justfoxes

Guest ttfn
Just now, Fox92 said:

Bloody good footballer though which is the point in his inclusion. Think I’d have him at left wing back now tbh.

People pay a subscription fee to Sky, it’s not a good enough service from them to have pundits who were good at football but are totally incapable of talking about the game

and lack basic knowledge of the teams they’re analysing.

Just now, NaijaFox said:

Which youngsters? :cry:

George Hirst and Luke Thomas should be on the bench. Why the fuch we have 4 CM’s on the bench is a mystery.

Hirst would give us another attacking option. Even Puel gave George Thomas and other youth a chance on bench from time to time.

With the luxury of 9 CB’s you’d think an attacking player like Hirst would be a good option, even if its a last resort.

If we're sticking with 3 at the back HMS Bennett needs hauling off and Fuchs on at LCB so Soyuncu can shift over. 

There are spaces to exploit but our quality through midfield hasnt been there to take advantage. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Boring response as per. Being satisfied with our predicament says a lot. It’s pathetic. 

53 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Not looking great so far. Arsenal look comfortable. Too much of a gap between the midfield and strikers. 

39 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We’re gonna get battered here.

37 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Lose this and it’s out of our hands. Complete shit.

29 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We don’t even look like having a sniff at goal. 

27 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Probably finish about 6-0 to the gunners. We look like we’ve come to just get it out of the way. 

17 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

This team doesn’t deserve top four anyway. We’ve been like shit on a shoe for moths. 

Ha pathetic? Whoever said I was satisfied with the score/performance?Just because my response doesn’t fit with your mardy agenda.

We have had good and bad spells in this game, we fell apart a bit when we conceded but we weathered the storm and should have had an equaliser allowed. We are exposed in this formation so I expect Brendan to change it up. 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Our disallowed goal not even a discussion point.

Laughable, Sky.

They can’t highlight the poor decisions 

side note this is Chris Kavanagh‘s 15th game in charge of one of our games we have won 4 of them and lost 8 he’s also sent 2 of our players off and no opposition players 

apart from the reverse fixture earlier this season we hadn’t won a match with him as ref since march 2018 and he’s done 10 games since then 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I think people.are being a little bit harsh on Perez. He's struggled when he's deep in his own half but I thought he got into some decent spaces and hasn't been that bad. 

I've been on his side but he has been turd

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Bennett is a bargain at 5m though I feel. Any CB with an English premium tag and premier league experience is worth that. Don’t forget he isn’t match sharp really either.

Not for me, as Pearson used to say we should only sign players better than what we already have.

• Like 2