Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A Match Thread

Just now, Jonezy said:

Thought we were alright, but why the high line against Arsenal and their speedrunners. Also think Perez has been good as the link up player. Feel a little robbed with our non-goal, but the woman ref had her flag up right away. She always seems to hate us and never see it our way.

We can still do this, but we need some damn luck coming our way.

That’s a ban for you, sexism won’t be tolerated.

• Haha 1

Come on BR.

Turn this one round and we finish 3rd. 

Are we going to be 12 ahead of Arse or only 6.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Also I think our goal should stand. He’s bumped into Kelechi first.

Absolutely but why didn't Sky show us a close up?? They decided the ref was right for us. Bollix. Hate Sky. They will not get anymore of my money. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

It's a no-win situation, leave Saka free on the byline and he will stroll in. Albrighton is the one who has to do better. A wing-BACK is still a BACK (defender)!

I get what you are saying but if the options are charge out to left back like a twat and give him a run on goal or tuck in and let them beat you then as a defender you do the later.

5 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

That's far from our worst performance this season. In fact, it's far from our worst performance in the past 2 weeks.

We've looked dangerous in spells, just all over the place at the back.

This isn't where the damage will be done. That was at Carrow Road, Turf Moor, Vicarage Road.

Agree. Need Fuchs on for Bennett and move Soy to the other side.

Soy Evans Fuchs