Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Sheffield United Home

If I was Brendan, I'd walk into that dressing room not uttering a word, play the Champions League music really loud and when it's finished tell them "You want to hear more of that, you get out there and smash them, rinse and repeat that 2 more times after"

If that doesn't get them fired up, nothing will.

Predictions, 1-3 Sheff United :crylaugh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You're a game behind me, this was how I was pre-South Coast Massacre. 

Now I'm just beaten and jaded. You'll get there next. 

I'm somewhere between Depression and Acceptance. 

Oh I was like this for Sunday as well, but I'm clearly a sucker for emotional toil and pain.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, oxford blue said:

So if we keep Chilwell for at least one more season, perhaps he could be replacement. Should certainly get game time next season.

I can't see any of the youngsters getting a game (except as a sub close to end), not so much because it's a must win game but with no competitive match practice for nearly 4 months would be asking too much as everyone else has played games. 

Same game time as Wes then?

2 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

I'm not sure a cartoon insurance dog is going to elicit the response I need, but Birch will no doubt enjoy it, and tunnel cam should be a good watch, so yeah, sod it, I'm in.

At least he'd be Animated in the Dressing Room which seems more than we can say about Brendan.

• Haha 1

I'm beckoning the spirit of Jeff Schlupp. Regardless of the camp's mood, he'd still run wildly into the opposition half. You knew that it would probably go nowhere, yet with this suspicion it would jolt the team into surprised sobriety.

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I hope JV is going to be able to channel his aggression and keep a lid on it. Can see a red card if things aren't going our way. 

Can you imagine winning but with Vardy now banned till the end of the season lol The meltdown on here....

Just now, Nick said:

Can you imagine winning but with Vardy now banned till the end of the season lol The meltdown on here....

I've got an inkling of a Kasper red. And maybe a Vardy red too.

If Morgan plays, he's a definite red, surely?

Still, we should still have too much for this lot with 8.

2 hours ago, Old Fox said:

Perspective 

Watching us in the 80’s under Pleat or Taylor or Levein or Holloway or Allen and so on....

This is probably the best era ever to be a City Fan and yes it’s been really disappointing since January and most notably since lock down but we are a club going forward with even greater potential.

To compare it to cancer is just insensitive and stupid.

Get behind the lads and hope they can pull together as we need 3 points - Sunday was a very low point but I believe in the players that they will be up for this !!

Why do you include Allen  the 2 or 3 games under him were perfectly OK  hammered Watford and drew at Palace  I can remember and good football played

2 hours ago, Old Fox said:

Perspective 

Watching us in the 80’s under Pleat or Taylor or Levein or Holloway or Allen and so on....

This is probably the best era ever to be a City Fan and yes it’s been really disappointing since January and most notably since lock down but we are a club going forward with even greater potential.

To compare it to cancer is just insensitive and stupid.

Get behind the lads and hope they can pull together as we need 3 points - Sunday was a very low point but I believe in the players that they will be up for this !!

Obviously this is our club's golden age no doubt about it but when it happens you dont want it to end. Us not making CL this year could very well mark the beginning of the end of this golden era and have us slowly return back into a lower table PL/championship club. With our fantastic owners i still have hope but things need to start going right for us again.