Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Its the hope that kills you...

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

It's the relentless highs and lows of emotions watching our team that makes it such a unique ride.

I always assumed that it was like this supporting any football team, but looking at our last couple of decades it's insane what a rollercoaster it's been

• Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

how do we get two wins to give us any chance with a back two of Evans/Bennett or Evans/Morgan or even worse a back three of Evans/Morgan/Bennett ????

if you can’t answer that question then may as well not bother looking any further ........

Attack teams! go for the f**king kill, play defensive football and we will invite pressure see yesterday...

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

how do we get two wins to give us any chance with a back two of Evans/Bennett or Evans/Morgan or even worse a back three of Evans/Morgan/Bennett ????

if you can’t answer that question then may as well not bother looking any further ........

Justin at CB? Chillwell back in at left back? Obviously not ideal and depends on fitness but Justin has played CB before. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Could be worse - back 4 of Fuchs/Evans/Morgan/Bennett

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

We’re going to see a pretty hefty reaction IMO. A lot of the lads are really furious and we’re at our best when we’re there. 

Yesterday was a dark day, Rodgers hasn’t done himself any favours. Taking Iheanacho off, we all agree was a mistake but for me BRs biggest failures of yesterday were post match.

Frankly if I was Iheanacho I’d be on my way at this point and asking for a move away. 

Cags feels terrible about yesterday, that is very obvious. Kasper has always had distribution issues but is above suspicion in terms of commitment, the man ran at fire during the helicopter disaster, in at attempt to save Leicester city lives lest we forget and had to be restrained at the time.

Some perspective wouldn’t go  amiss, although I’m absolutely devastated we’ve slipped up so badly, I feel there is another twist to come yet.

Expect a dominant performance against Sheff.

The twist presents itself in the form of manure. Now for the reaction from the lads. 

Edited by SheppyFox

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We need to go back to 4-3-3. We are not a team that can play with wing backs especially if we don't have Ricardo or Chilwell, never mind not having both! 

I'd go Evans and Bennett, as Morgan hasn't played for ages and the stakes are too high to bring him in for. 

• Like 1

if we can win our next 3 games with the squad we've got left I'm a monkey's uncle. Now if madders and chilly magically make a rocky Balboa like come back then I'll get excited again. Maybe Ricardo on the bench with a knee strap and Cags disguised as someone else than I'll start dancing.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Life line handed yet again.

Weve never done it the easy way. Ever. 

Foxes 🦊

Just logged on, thinking where shall I post this exact phrase...

Sounds stupid but in a way I'd rather they had won so the onus was on us to win all our games. Obviously the way we're playing makes that unlikely, but because of the way we're playing, the idea of us playing for a draw against United makes me sick with nerves.

Edited by dmayne7

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Just logged on, thinking where shall I post this exact phrase...

Sounds stupid but in a way I'd rather they had won so the onus was on us to win all our games. Obviously the way we're playing makes that unlikely, but because of the way we're playing, the idea of us playing for a draw at Old Trafford makes me sick with nerves.

We're at home.

• Haha 2