Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

Yeah it's Bennetts fault that Kane has creamed it in. It's a brilliant goal no one's fault. The 1st and 2nd goals were shite you can't say much about the third. 

You can in the sense that Bennett has to play the percentages and encourage Kane to either cross it or turn back out and play the ball backwards. He's so square on that Kane only has to tap the ball past him to get half a yard on him and have an unchallenged shot at goal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

4 key first team players missing for the run in. We’re playing youth team players ffs, give them a break

Were playing one youth team player. We have thrown it away. It's not acceptable. The results since the restart has been a a disgrace. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Some embarrassing crap on here. Yes we've conceded poor goals. But with the defence we have at bare bones. We've played some decent stuff but been caught out. Need to get a goal or two back. 

exactly this, one of our usual defensive set up playing!!! Bennett was being hailed on thursday night by most on here, amazing how people turn

• Like 2

Guest Harrydc

There is a silver lining. If there was ever a season where it wouldn't be so bad not qualifying for the champions league it would be this one. Can't see us being able to attend away games anyway with this pandemic. 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Give over, we were Bennetted. Shocking, like school yard stuff.showing both the attackers shown inside.Thats amateur hour.

Maybe Brendan told him to do so. lol

We've not been Bennetted over the last 14 or so games though have we? It's been a downhill slide. 

Don't get me wrong; I'm not calling for his head. 

However he needs to carry some of the blame. No signings in January because he likes a small squad...poor decision making. The team unable to hold a lead...poor tactics. Throwing Kelechi under the bus to disguise his own poor decision...pretty poor all round. 

I'm not advocating him going but i think he needs to be made to face his own failures here. 

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

So angry.

Maybe I’m bias but I have never watched a team create chances, like us, but not look like scoring. 

Bennett 😂 People asking about Darnell or an another under 21, surely we have someone from the under 12s who could do better.

I agree.. we get into some good positions but the amount bad decisions, slow thinking and scuffed attempts you just know we aint scoring shit