Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

Just now, TJB-fox said:

All stemmed from our tactics. Basically Puel ball this. Our whole team camped in their half passing the ball sideways, with our 3 slow centre backs left on the halfway line. Ball breaks loose and one through ball to Son or Kane or Moura and our caravan defenders can’t do shit. Sunday league that

Brenda worrying about himself again , not the team or score. 

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

i agree that Bennet is shit but Thomas gave away possession

He did, in there half. There is time for recovery. We conceded that goal for the same reason we conceded the first, Bennett stood off and let his man in. That’s just not acceptable.

10 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

I wouldn’t let Barnes or Bennett back on the team coach 

I assumed Bennett was the ****ing team Coach. He has the turning circle of one.

Edited by GlenParvaFox
Because I can't spell simple words propleh.

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Never mind about BR being dissapointed about not being in the CL what about Top especially as it looked in the bag.

As poor as Rodgers has been during 2020, he would surely point to our sell-to-buy policy being a major hinderence.

Top needs to get his debit card out in the summer.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Two kids with 13 apps in the PL ........

Yeah and three seasoned pros, one of them a league winning captain. Make all the excuses you want, all their goals have been easy because we've set up naïvely against Spurs. I blame Rodgers for once more getting the lineup wrong.

Just now, shen said:

Yeah and three seasoned pros, one of them a league winning captain and another with three league wins under his belt. Make all the excuses you want, all their goals have been easy because we've set up naïvely against Spurs. I blame Rodgers for once more getting the lineup wrong.

1 minute ago, shen said:

Yeah, which is why we play FIVE at the back and they're still useless.

Unfortunately for Rodgers, 36 year old Morgan + emergency backup Bennett does not equal one Calgar Soyenco.

dont see what else Rodgers could do, he couldn’t play Wes in a back 4 at his age

• Like 1

Thing is, we have a decent first 11 but when you take a third of that out of the line up due to injuries and suspensions and you are left with a mid to lower mid table side.  Which is exactly the result and performances we are throwing out.  

We cant lose Ricardo, chilwell, soyuncu, maddison etc and it not have a huge effect. 

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 2