Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

Reiterating most people on here but what the **** is Bennett doing.. ushering them to take a pop shot on their strongest foot. Those goals are literally inch perfect but still.. ****ing plonker

3 minutes ago, shen said:

Yeah and three seasoned pros, one of them a league winning captain. Make all the excuses you want, all their goals have been easy because we've set up naïvely against Spurs. I blame Rodgers for once more getting the lineup wrong.

How would you have set up?

Two quality finishes by Kane tbf.  This shows how thin our squad is, but make no mistake, if we miss out on CL, it won't be because of today.  So many missed opportunities throughout the second half of the season.

I'm not really surprised tbh with that back line. Let's just hope its not 5 or 6 in the second half and we can make some kind of comeback even of it ends up 3-2... i hope we play well at least and don't just give up! Foxes never quit!!!

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah, this really just confirms what we've known for weeks. 

Get this season done and let's start afresh, it's been awful for months.

Still don't want us to go into the next on such a low. I think it will influence the next one.

Edited by That_Dude

1 minute ago, Hoopla10 said:

This isn't on BR. They got a fluke own goal which basically put the game into Jose's wet dream of defend and hit on the break. Our defense just isn't good enough which isn't really on BR given we have three of our main back line out. We had chances and it there was any justice one or two would have gone in. They didn't. I fkin hate Kane but oh my god do I hate how the commentators will w*nk over him any opportunity. Even the own goal they spank away making it sound like he'd done something amazing. 

Are we going back to the old when we win lets praise BR, when we lose its the players.

Its on BR in really we should already be qualified now and this result shouldnt have mattered.

• Thanks 1

Naive playing quite high with a slow back line without enough pressure on the ball. We’ve been caught out from our own corners and been really naive in general - the excuse makers will blame having a few players missing but it’s pathetic how basic the errors are 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Our defence is shot tbh. We need to buy a decent CB. Morgan can't play next year and Bennett is nowhere near this level. 

:appl:This.  Wes cannot hack it against pace.  Let him train the under 18’s or something but he cannot be given a playing contract- madness. Sadly Bennett is not an option either. We have Benko and Johnson, lets give them ago.

Edited by mozartfox
  • Like 1