Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V Spurs Match Thread 2020

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

3 goals have been individual errors.

All stemmed from our tactics. Basically Puel ball this. Our whole team camped in their half passing the ball sideways, with our 3 slow centre backs left on the halfway line. Ball breaks loose and one through ball to Son or Kane or Moura and our caravan defenders can’t do shit. Sunday league that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Some of the comments on here are pathetic, 1 of our regular back 4......

It doesn't mean you fold like a pack of cards like what is happening here. You can't have that attitude that it's ok to get horsed as you've got a spate of injuries. 

So angry.

Maybe I’m bias but I have never watched a team create chances, like us, but not look like scoring. 

Bennett 😂 People asking about Darnell or an another under 21, surely we have someone from the under 12s who could do better.

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Bennett is 30 years old and makes the same mistakes each game. Thomas is 19 and has already more good moments in this game then Bennett has in his time here. 

i agree that Bennet is shit but Thomas gave away possession

Just now, jim5000 said:

3 of our first team back 4 out, our main midfielder missing, we’re playing with half a team. Still going on a European tour next year though!

no soyuncu or Ricardo shows, we should be happy and I’m sure any Leicester fan would be happy with fifth and chasing CL into the last game 

1 minute ago, Stewart fox said:

Get bennet and Barnes out of this club Barnes gives us nothing useless

What apart from the 6 goals and 8 assists this season?

• Like 1