Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Be interesting to see what he does there. For England his crossing wasn’t too bad, here for some reason he looked like he was crossing with his wrong foot all the time.

Actually think Lamptey is better than James. They must regret letting him go.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Never got the hype with Abraham and that first half contributed. Not an elite level striker at all.

15 PL goals last seaso. But nonetheless, I agree, he is not top 4 or even top 6 material.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

15 PL goals last seaso. But nonetheless, I agree, he is not top 4 or even top 6 material.

Oh yeah, he scored goals, he should with the players he's got around him and the amount of chances he'll get. 

I wouldn't swap him for Vardy or Ings who are very good at making something out of very little. You can see why Lampard favoured Giroud at times last season.

The depth of premier league is so underrated because we havent dominated in europe. People thought that Silva at his age could swan in and boss it. I think Chelseas business for the most part was smart, but theres a huge difference from playing with PSG cruising the league every season to the pace of the premier league. 

• Like 2

Gary Lineker has come out with this so often on MOTD and now he's whinging about nonsense handballs. Folk in the media really piss me off. It's like Gary Neville whinging about VAR, it's a direct result of people like him sitting there drawing their lines and talking about ref decisions all the time.

• Like 2

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Gary Lineker has come out with this so often on MOTD and now he's whinging about nonsense handballs. Folk in the media really piss me off. It's like Gary Neville whinging about VAR, it's a direct result of people like him sitting there drawing their lines and talking about ref decisions all the time.

Yeah its really annoying when football people have opinions on football matters 

58 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

Absolutely correct , I totally agree as there are billion of £’s at stake world wide. This audience is not interested in the Burnley’s, Sheffield, Crystal Palace type of clubs of the world, they demand the big six, marketing, global advertising is vital to the size of the football worldwide product today

Yep remember the leagues audiences are centred around only a few teams united liverpool arsenal etc in china and america.

they are not interested in the smaller teams.

Lampard has to come under pressure here. Everyone knows Alonso is a bloody awful defender so he plays him but then inexplicably picks Werner on the left wing, which in one masterstroke negates Werner's threat and exposes an already suspect Alonso. Also, great player though he is, making Thiago Silva captain when he doesn't speak a word of English seems like a big error. Really poor tactics.

I'm enjoying the Baggies running riot. People couldn't stop kissing Chelsea's ass last season for playing youngsters. Well this season they have reverted to type and it's massively entertaining watching it fail.

Solskjaer and Lampard are out of their depth compared to Rodgers, Ancelotti and Bielsa. Just a shame both Chelsea and Man U finished above us last season, they were there to be had.

EDIT: And just like that I have put the curse of death on West Brom.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1