Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Moomin said:

How would they be doing a Leicester? I can't remember us spending an absolute fortune in developing our title winning squad. What they mean is maybe for once they won't underachieve compared to the money they have spent.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

If Chelsea fans think Chilwell can improve this lol:appl:

That's the funniest thing about this. That Alonso mistake for the first goal pretty much nails Chilwell on for future starts, surely.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Penchester farce earlier today had me royally peeved, so it's at least nice to see Chelsea getting spanked by a team that looked truly awful against us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moomin said:

They cant, and only cant because liverpool and man city are so far ahead of everyone at the moment. I dont buy the 'transitioning' excuse given when we won it because it was bullshit but there weren't two teams this far ahead of the curve 

• Like 1

Just now, MPH said:

yeah now you’ve said that it must be true lol

It’s not a goal unless the ball crosses the line before the whistle. This is pretty basic stuff.

Its not remotely like an incident that happens whilst the game is in play.

Its not opinion, it’s the laws of the bleeding game.

Chelsea might not thank me, but get the contract out, put it on the table, let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there -- given what he's done since he's come in -- and let him sign the contract and go. Franks at the wheel, man -- he's doing his thing. Chelsea are back! [RUBS HANDS]

5 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

That's the funniest thing about this. That Alonso mistake for the first goal pretty much nails Chilwell on for future starts, surely.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Penchester farce earlier today had me royally peeved, so it's at least nice to see Chelsea getting spanked by a team that looked truly awful against us.

Alonso also let Bartley go for the 3rd.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Seeing a s we all laughed at Man U four hours ago, I’m going to bide my time on this one .....

2nd half come back doesn't seem so unbelievable, does it.