Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Hamza

23 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

I've defended Hamza on this thread and said he's a good player and needs time, although I was concerned Rodgers didn't rate him and maybe he'll leave.  I will be glad to be proved wrong on the last point and maybe now some fans will get off his back and realise that he has potential.

I think a big issue is trust, did he trust him. 

Far too often he's been reckless in the challenge, and frankly could have easily been on the end of 3 or 4 red cards already. To top that off, more often than not recently he's not been very good at tracking players, or picking players up that he really should be as a DM. 

There is plenty of good there, but if you are sat there wondering if he's going to do something silly any moment, it's going to impact you using them. 

• Like 3

He certainly made himself available and wasn't shy of asking for the ball. He was very busy all night. Played well to me. Although his passing is mostly lateral. But with madders & Youri ahead that's okay. I think ultimately for his career to kick on he needs to move to a top championship or lower Prem team. I think now Mendy is boss and wilf is not too far away Hamza might stagnate a bit. That would be a real shame

Yep had a good game last night but he is not the answer to the Qu: If both Mendy and Ndidi were out for a lengthy period who do we play in the DM role.

Just yet anyway!

He wants to do more and not as disciplined as those 2 in that role, in the 1st half he left his position chasing the ball in the final 3rd which let Braga in 3 or 4 times, in the Premiership they are goals.

Nacho said they got a burst at h/t On the defensive side, was probably aimed at Hamza but fair play he knuckled down and had a really good 2nd half

5 hours ago, Babylon said:

I think a big issue is trust, did he trust him. 

Far too often he's been reckless in the challenge, and frankly could have easily been on the end of 3 or 4 red cards already. To top that off, more often than not recently he's not been very good at tracking players, or picking players up that he really should be as a DM. 

There is plenty of good there, but if you are sat there wondering if he's going to do something silly any moment, it's going to impact you using them. 

Yeah. I noticed far fewer risky challenges last match.

12 minutes ago, SilvaFox said:

https://punditarena.com/football/matt-gault/liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-choudhury-salah/

Why is Klopp still talking about this? The agenda against a young kid is infuriating.. :mad:

Somebody should rant on about Liverpool tackles,over the Klopp era.!!

Need to find a Top reporter,ready to Shoot him down...H.Winter would do..!!

or the History of their reputation, in the Good ol'days...

18 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Klopp trying to play mind games. Funny this is brought up now. Wonder who they are playing next...... oh wait, and who has just put in probably his best ever performance for us. Have guess, rhymes with powdery.

It's not. It's just from the documentary. Klopp probably hasn't said anything about it at all recently. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilvaFox said:

https://punditarena.com/football/matt-gault/liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-choudhury-salah/

Why is Klopp still talking about this? The agenda against a young kid is infuriating.. :mad:

Agreed. Probably the answer is to pick Hamza for the next game and man mark Salah? I can see the veins popping out of Klopps neck now and Salah running round with a nervous skip! 😂

• Like 1