Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

40 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Said it before and I’ll say it again ... another captains performance? 

Narh. Let him play without that distraction. 

Not every good player needs to be a leader and not every leader needs to be your best player. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, grotenbees said:

read on filbertway.com  

• Negatives:
    • Not able to win in a game you are better than the opponent
    • A bit sloppy at times, especially Tielemans and Maddison not showing enough class
  • Player Ratings: Schmeichel 7, Castagne 6, Justin 6, Evans 6, Fofana 7, Maddison 6, Tielemans 6, Nididi 7, Vardy 7, Barnes 8, Albrighton 6 Subs: Perez

What the **** 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, grotenbees said:

read on filbertway.com  

• Negatives:
    • Not able to win in a game you are better than the opponent
    • A bit sloppy at times, especially Tielemans and Maddison not showing enough class
  • Player Ratings: Schmeichel 7, Castagne 6, Justin 6, Evans 6, Fofana 7, Maddison 6, Tielemans 6, Nididi 7, Vardy 7, Barnes 8, Albrighton 6 Subs: Perez

Ha youri was the best player on the pitch!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

This season he's been brilliant against Man City, Arsenal and Spurs away from hoe, and now brilliant against Man United at home. He did have an off day against Liverpool, but for me he's starting to hit the heights of what he can do because he's shown he can do it against the best clubs. For me he is the best midfielder in the division for what he does - getting the team playing from a deeper possession and if he has an off day, we usually lose.

Just wished I could be there to watch him play, he's a joy to watch.

Hoe hoe hoe 

• Haha 1

Just now, Koke said:

Tielemans is class. Found some lovely slick passes to Castagne and Barnes. 

I like Maddison but maybe Praet suits Tielemans more.

Madders and Tielemans were sensational together this time last year, when we went on our winning run. 

Madders has had his position and role changed almost more than anyone this year and that's having also had to come back from injury. 

Think people should calm down and get off his back tbh. 

• Thanks 4

Guest Hansifüx

good game !! and I like the combo of N Didi and Tielemans, but what I do miss in the midfield is someone who can carry the ball ... someone with legs like barnes/Justin/castagne 

44 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Madders and Tielemans were sensational together this time last year, when we went on our winning run. 

Madders has had his position and role changed almost more than anyone this year and that's having also had to come back from injury. 

I'm one of Maddison's biggest fans. Defenderd him when he was (still is) being scaoegoated. Maddison was sensational when he had Ricardo and Chilwell running dodn the flanks, with Tielemans next to him and Ndidi behind him. 

Praet is a passive player but he has played well with Tielemans before.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Sorry Mrs Madders, we promise not to tease him again. 

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He was cack today, but there is no need for people to make our like he’s shit permanently. He clearly struggled after the injury to get back his form, but he’s more than capable.

• Like 1