Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Harvey Barnes

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I was actually pleased to see him curl that one wide in the 2nd half which was only inches off being in. It meant he properly shaped the shot with his instep rather than hit it straight at the keeper like he so often does in similar positions. Hope he keeps working on that sort of technique, it'll come.

Yeah I agree, that one looked like it was much closer to going in rather than the trademark blast it straight at the keeper approach. 

Or he could try to get properly filthy and try to take it round the keeper, R9 style:

qGOtdH.gif

Then he just has to roll it into an empty net!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah I agree, that one looked like it was much closer to going in rather than the trademark blast it straight at the keeper approach. 

Or he could try to get properly filthy and try to take it round the keeper, R9 style:

qGOtdH.gif

I can't even do that on Fifa lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

qGOtdH.gif

He'd still find a way to somehow turn 180° and whack the Keeper in the face instead of scoring lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Keep getting in the right positions and the goals will come. Like today and still could have even had a couple more. 

Enjoy his runs at defence and it's what we need to take pressure off sometimes at the defence. He won't always find space on the wing but likes to find it just inside for defenders/midfielders to find. 

Must frighten defenders seeing him run at you.

He’s sensational, I’ve been thinking about this a lot but I think he’ll end up our all time second highest PL goalscorer. Says he gets 8 a season for the next 5 years which is quite conservative he easily surpasses Mahrez. Provided nobody comes in for him he can potentially hit 100 for us. You could argue that I’m getting ahead of myself but I’ve been bigging him up for years 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 3