Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Harvey Barnes

30 minutes ago, Stadt said:

He’s sensational, I’ve been thinking about this a lot but I think he’ll end up our all time second highest PL goalscorer. Says he gets 8 a season for the next 5 years which is quite conservative he easily surpasses Mahrez. Provided nobody comes in for him he can potentially hit 100 for us. You could argue that I’m getting ahead of myself but I’ve been bigging him up for years 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

@benjoneslcfc, care to share your opinion on the lad?

Seems like you think any praise is hilarious. If you can't see how good this player we have on our hands is, then prepare to have so much egg on your face that you could put the Easter Bunny out of business.

I’ve pulled him up on that before, and guess what he did- reacted with the laughing emoji. 

Very strange. 

Back on to Harvey. What a player, absolutely love the lad. He’ll go to the very top imo; hopefully it’ll be with us. He is absolutely frightening when he’s in the mood.

• Like 2

Can we give him a super long contract - like 6 years - now? He is the most exciting player we have right now after Vardy, but as such a young prospect, teams will be knocking to sign him up come end of this season. He has the raw talents to be something special, some of which - split second decisions and positivity - you cannot teach.  Us Barnes fans have been criticised for seasons, but he is really coming together now. He still needs to add to his shooting and composure, but by end of this season he could be talked about as a superstar.

• Like 2

Chuffed for him, he was electric yesterday.

Looked a lot more confident and definitely fancied himself against the Burnley defenders.

I’m sure this has been mentioned before, but I can’t help but feel Chilwell was holding him back a bit, they never seemed to gel on the pitch and he seemed to get an ear full at times, can’t have been good for his confidence.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Chuffed for him, he was electric yesterday.

Looked a lot more confident and definitely fancied himself against the Burnley defenders.

I’m sure this has been mentioned before, but I can’t help but feel Chilwell was holding him back a bit, they never seemed to gel on the pitch and he seemed to get an ear full at times, can’t have been good for his confidence.

Agree with you.

• Like 1