Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ktfox59

Injuries at the club.

11 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Who plays at centre-half after Ndidi/Amartey go to the ACON and before Evans/Soyuncu return? 

Hopefully you're only talking about the FA Cup match here so I guess Vestergaard and Benko play that match or Nelson. Other options are back 3 with Castagne and Bertrand or Kolo Toure dusts off his boots

9 hours ago, tickler28 said:

Hopefully you're only talking about the FA Cup match here so I guess Vestergaard and Benko play that match or Nelson. Other options are back 3 with Castagne and Bertrand or Kolo Toure dusts off his boots

Thing is, I just can’t imagine Rodgers ever playing Benkovic…

I suppose it will be Vestergaard and Nelson. I hope we can avoid reverting to a back three 

10 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Ok so if that’s the case what the f**ck does that have to with Dave Rennie being here or not 

Not sure 🤔 if your confusing my post with others or I’m losing the plot. I didn’t mention Dave Rennie or the physio staff, I agreed with your point that they are not responsible.

I merely made a point about who “could” be responsible. Not sure why the passive aggressive response. 

22 hours ago, leicesterseddon said:

Who plays at centre-half after Ndidi/Amartey go to the ACON and before Evans/Soyuncu return? 

Great question. I was going to start a thread on that. Will that put us below 13 fit players plus GK? Why is GK so special given all other fit players are effectively deemed to be slotted in to outfield 10?

Could we be forced into playing 3 goalies, 1 between the sticks and the other two in centre of defence if we have no fit centre backs?

10 minutes ago, Lichfieldfox. said:

Great question. I was going to start a thread on that. Will that put us below 13 fit players plus GK? Why is GK so special given all other fit players are effectively deemed to be slotted in to outfield 10?

Could we be forced into playing 3 goalies, 1 between the sticks and the other two in centre of defence if we have no fit centre backs?

So that you have cover on the bench for a goal keeper plus three outfield subs 

40 minutes ago, Lichfieldfox. said:

don’t think the boys going to AFCON takes us below 13 o/field players 

who plays  CB is another question …

vester and Timmy ??

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Isn't Daka back for around the Burnley game? Be back for the BHA one surely? Might have to use Harvey Barnes upfront vs. Burnley.

Vardy will end up being out for 4-5 weeks rather than 3 as well btw lol

Might just about be back for Burnley

It was announced as 3 weeks out on Boxing day

• Thanks 1

Vardy absolutely loves an injury during December and January. To be honest, I thought the cup game would have ruled him out for a month and not the league game but sadly no surprise.

Barnes is going to have to play up front, needs a big 2nd half to the season and to start becoming our key player again.