Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

always makes me laugh when they say how good Kaspers distribution is....

for every good pass there is a clanger.

Doesn't look comfortable at all.

He has made some good saves of late, but he isn't like a fine wine as he gets older

at the very least he needs some REAL competition to start pushing for a place over the next 12 months.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

now that was awful a tame volley straight at him ...

41 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

It looked pretty poor though. Getting beat at the near post from that angle. 

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf Shen, it was ****ing absolutely embarrassingly bad. The second time this month he's cost us. 

17 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

It was a terrible mistake and this is becoming more and more frequent, wonder if it’s a concentration thing. JJ may have brushed the ball but a tame side foot volley shouldn’t be beating you at your near post.

13 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Love the guy but honestly that is so shite today. Easiest thing to do as a keeper is cover your near post, just get your angles right. 

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 do yourselves a favour...

Edited by LaCiudad

Should have kept it out but the ball shouldn't have even got that far. Zaha was allowed to run across the pitch and nobody tackled him let alone fouled him. Thomas is just running alongside him, and I know he's young but he has to foul Zaha there.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

And how many points has he saved? Worldie save vs Rashford, vs Son 

Loads. I like Kasper. He's a top keeper. 

Look, everyone's capable of having a howler, everyone's capable of having a worldie. 

What matters is the ratio and Kasper has been healthily on the positive side of that balance for us for a decade. 

Still two pretty nasty errors though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Not sure their goal was that bad on his part today. Cross shouldn't have got that far, Zaha should be getting marked and it was blasted from close range 

We had about 4/5 opportunities to stop it even ending up as a shot lol it was just a joke from the whole team. 

• Like 1

It was a good hit from Zaha, but Schmeichel could and should have saved it. I initially thought it was one of those where it hit the side netting and the TV coverage had lobbed the crowd noise on prematurely. It was one of the only chances our defence conceded though, so unfortunate Kasper couldn't keep it out.

I like Kasper also but why can’t I not critique what I consider a howler by Kasper. That’s shot probably goes in once or twice every 100 with the quality of a premier keeper trying to stop it.

the same with the Richarlison goal which was very soft but I thought today’s shot was softer.

We can’t gift teams that sit deep against us the first goal and unfortunately for Kasper he has the past few games.

• Like 3