Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

12 hours ago, weller54 said:

He seemed fine when interviewed after the game.

He said he couldn't wait to get back to training with Leicester and meet back up with his team mates and was especially looking forward to seeing all 22 names on the teamsheet for the Liverpool game .

Apologies - I completely missed that one 😀

816FDA41-A6C3-46DD-8891-98B5C7387A5E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Training with Denmark today :banana:

(still hope he doesn't play on Wednesday) 

The English translation for those who aren't fluent in Danish...

After the substitution last night against Iceland was @ kschmeichel1 today back on the training ground. Fresh and ready for Belgium on Wednesday

He should be fine :)

(The substitution) was more for the sake of safety on the doctors' recommendation not to take any chances with it,” he told the Danish FA.

“But luckily it was just a blow and it was not as bad as it looked. I've seen it now and it looks a lot worse than it  is.

“I am feeling very good, have slept well and am ready for training.”

Edited by StanSP

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Critical couple of excellent early saves, very important to not concede to those early chances. 

I was unaware until this evenings commentary that Kasper has telescopic legs...

I knew that. BT did teach me the other week that Luke Thomas is from Syston, in the District of Charnwood though :thumbup:

• Haha 1

It's important to recognise the fine margins in football, even when they go your way.

Worldie save from Kasper at 0-0 last night. That Welbeck chance goes in, whilst there's no reason to think we might have lost, I'm not sure we'd have had the very easy evening we did have, and that allowed players to effectively rest in the 2nd half. 

Just like the Fulham game - we hit the woodwork twice at 0-0 and we know what happened next...

4 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Should've done better with both goals

2nd? Even after the 2 great saves? 

Not for me. Defence should have reacted as well as him. 

1st yes. Definitely should do better. But having said that, letting Richarlison come on to his right and not shut down the shot is now down to Kasper. 

8 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

1st goal, yes, 2nd? Don't be ridiculous.

At fault for the first, for sure. Although we should've been smarter to stop Richarlison shooting.

Two absolute worldie stops for the second - desperately unlucky.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Webbo said:

1st goal, yes, 2nd? Don't be ridiculous.

Initially he's just dabbed it straight back into danger. Not much pace, close to him, puts it straight back in the mixer.

Not trying to single Kasper out and get people on him, he's a superb keeper and I love him for his time here. Other players didn't exactly do their best in defence either but imo he's got to get a firmer wrist on the first, and the second has to be either caught or thumped out of danger.

• Haha 1

On 16/12/2020 at 23:33, Jaspa said:

Absolutely agree 100%

Should've come out to catch or punch the corner (he NEVER does) so then his two 'supersaves', and the goal, would not have occured.

Edited by SuperMike