Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
baldeagle

Hamza

6 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

He looked a future England international under Puel, briefly. Now looks like a Savage for the 20s. He’s our 6th choice CM, and, sadly, it looks like most of us (me included) have concluded that he’s not good enough to be that. 
Which says quite a lot.

I wouldn’t go that far 

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Be good to see him go and play somewhere he will start most weeks. Not sure Big Sam at WBA is the right person for him to play for, may well suit Bruce at Newcastle.

Any team that doesn't have a lot of the ball he will look good at IMO.

Great athlete, he's quick with a great engine and a ball winner. 

If we're looking to offload in the summer he should look great in a low possession side.

On 02/01/2021 at 20:16, Gerard said:

Any team that doesn't have a lot of the ball he will look good at IMO.

Great athlete, he's quick with a great engine and a ball winner. 

If we're looking to offload in the summer he should look great in a low possession side.

Agreed. Puel used to just bring him out for the tough games and it worked really well. Unfortunately puel grew too fond of defensive bodies in midfield 

3 hours ago, alanf0x said:

Unfortunately for him, nowhere near the first 11 now. Like Liam Moore, he would have not played as many games as he has done if he wasn’t from in or around Leicester. Time to move him on for the sake of all parties. 

like liam moore think he will have a good career once he leaves and would love to see him back at the club in the future

hopefully a loan spell to WBA would bring his confidence and ability up, if that doesnt work think we would have to sell

6 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Allardyce and WBA would be a good move for a year. He might be able to force himself in to that midfield.

Not sure if Allardyce would bring his game on; but simply getting games would be a plus for him,

I was thinking this too, absolute shit house environment might be exactly what he needs as lets face it he's not been improved by Rodgers who is a purveyor of the beautiful game. " Egg and chips love " is probably exactly what he needs.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I was thinking this too, absolute shit house environment might be exactly what he needs as lets face it he's not been improved by Rodgers who is a purveyor of the beautiful game. " Egg and chips love " is probably exactly what he needs.

He will also be appreciated by his team mates there as he is a hard worker. The more I think about it; I think Hamza might be exactly what WBA need. They are too nice and easy to play against.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Nowhere near as bad as some like to make him out to be but probably the right time to move on

.. he doesn't provide much and we have two similar players much better than him at it.

Decent player. As many have said already he's very good at what he does which is pressing and winning the ball back. 

He'll do that job effectively enough for a bottom half Prem team, which as an academy export is a huge success.

21 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Decent player. As many have said already he's very good at what he does which is pressing and winning the ball back. 

He'll do that job effectively enough for a bottom half Prem team, which as an academy export is a huge success.

..I would agree that it is time for him to leave!!!

He is not getting game time here and that obviously is no good for his development. 

I have said it before, what you're seeing in his fist team performances are not what his game is about. He is relatively calm in the midfield keeping the our game and midfield ticking over in the U23s. 

If you could view KDH and what he is achieving and the way he plays, it is in no way similar to his U23s persona where he is quiet, intelligent has good vision but does not attempt to force himself on the team or the game.

Just look at the personality change, more bullish, backs himself,  takes charge in situations he previously would have deferred to other team mates. Scoring goals and celebrating like Vardy, it is like chalk and cheese.

Hamza needs to go and find himself,  to be the player that he should be....it is really time for him to go, not because he has failed, but he needs to grow.

• Like 2

I think it's clear to see how Rodgers and Davies view him when he just smiled at Rodgers when he misplaced a pass in a Europa League game. He's a great tackler but he just isn't a technician and therefore doesn't suit our style of play. Loan and then see whether we receive any bids in the summer.

• Like 1

I think the severe (unjustified) criticism of his tackling that he took from Bruce & especially Klopp really set him back. Until then he looked as if he may kick on to be someone decent

He would have thrived in the 1970's but I'm afraid that nowadays his style of play makes it very difficult to succeed. After all players go down now if you just blow on them, so there is little chance for a combative hard tackling midfielder unless they possess exceptional ball skills which I'm afraid Hamza does not

Of all the players,Not Finding regulär 1St Team football, Chouds is the One player, I wouldnt mind Holding onto,unless Rodgers has other up & Coming youngsters

in mind for this seasons run in or from Next season...

With PL,FA-cup, and Europe still being contended, unless we have for January ,

eyes on and a Guaranteed Incoming buy,I See no reason Why we Should keep him...

Unlike some I Think he is a solid player..Covers any midfield injury & bench. Might never be Now potential City First choice,but unlike some is Not a wasted squad player.  So far we havent selected Nds  Academy players or found new exceptional regular talent in the Transfer market...If we Dont  have any alround upgrades for Next season he should stay.

Though with Praet & Mendy ,even Fuchs Proving an higher Cover we could send him out on loan,for the rest of the season...

If he has decided he wants more Guaranteed gametime, no matter where....

For himself he should Jump at that chance & prove to himself He can make it at a decent PL level..

Not Chose a highly potential relegation candidate....!!

Edited by fuchsntf

I hope it is just a loan. People have short memories that he was actually decent for us last season. Definitely has a clanger of a horrendous tackle in him, but many teams are desperate to have “a bit of nastiness” in their team (see: Spurs signing Hojberg).

Hopefully starting regularly in a Premier League team will allow him to grow as a player and iron out these issues. We never know who will be sold in the next transfer window, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 

• Like 1

We have Tielmans and Ndiddi as first choice with Preat, Mendy and Hamza as back up.

it’s a long congested season especially with Europe so I would keep all of them.

We also don’t know if Hamza is happy playing a bit part role for his home town club.  If he is, then great as I doubt he is on a massive wedge.

I’d rather him go for good if we could get around 14mil+. If he stays and gains a land move and it helps then I hope he can force his way back into the first team squad. But right now for me I don’t think he suits nor is good enough. Shame though as I’d love to see a local lad shine but if I’m honest I just don’t think he’s good enough right now. Him out and KikiD back would be plausible ensuring homegrown quota is nailed. 

As others have said, with Ndidi, Tielemans, Praet and Mendy all fighting for places Hamza has to go out of them all. There is no competition. The others are far better and I would be gutted if any of them left. I wish him well. He always seems so supportive of the team and I love the fact he waits at the end until all the team have left the pitch and greets them all back in. Seems a really nice guy.