Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

1 minute ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Disgusting challenge, they’re one of the most hypocritical outfits in the league from manager to fan. 

Liverpool have always liked to portray themselves as holier than thou and somehow morally superior to all other clubs. (The ‘This means more’ slogan etc). A shameless hypocrite like Klopp is a perfect fit for them.

Get well soon, Ricky!!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This was Klopp after Hamza dared to tackle Salah:

He literally went on about it for days, probably to take away focus of TAA’s stamp on Tielemans leg which again, didn’t get a red, and Mane’s obvious dive in the same game. Klopp decided to focus of the least controversial moment of the game. The result of that was Hamza received racist death threats from Liverpool fans around the world, some even targeting his infant son. 

The man is a ****ing **** and he keeps getting away with it. 

I'm really interested to see what BR says about this in his next interview.

19 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This was Klopp after Hamza dared to tackle Salah:

He literally went on about it for days, probably to take away focus of TAA’s stamp on Tielemans leg which again, didn’t get a red, and Mane’s obvious dive in the same game. Klopp decided to focus of the least controversial moment of the game. The result of that was Hamza received racist death threats from Liverpool fans around the world, some even targeting his infant son. 

The man is a ****ing **** and he keeps getting away with it. 

And Klopp made Hamza look bad infront on tv camera which resulted all football fans from every other team in the EPL thinking Hamza was a dangerous fouler. With Brendan he just slightly mentions the Ricardo incident to local media when no officials or national media are interested  anymore.

• Like 1

According to fotmob, his injury is described as "knock" and doubtful for the game on Sunday. No idea how they know. However it lists 12 players who are injured or with covid or isolating. 

I thought each PL squad was 25 players, which leaves 13. I thought 14 was the limit?

How can this game proceed? Or are we expected to fill the team with the under 23s?

On 23/12/2021 at 11:57, st albans fox said:

How we left the poor bugger on AGAIN I’ll never know ……

And people can't get their head around why we've got so many injuries, why injuries keep occurring, why injuries are being mismanaged.

The tackle caused this regardless but leaving him on won't have helped, it's been done twice now, how many other injuries/players have had that happen.

I made the point earlier about Maddison's poor form being linked to played through injury.

Anyways, if indeed our players need abit of fire and fight instilled within them, siege mentality, there it is boys.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

And people can't get their head around why we've got so many injuries, why injuries keep occurring, why injuries are being mismanaged.

The tackle caused this regardless but leaving him on won't have helped, it's been done twice now, how many other injuries/players have had that happen.

I made the point earlier about Maddison's poor form being linked to played through injury.

Anyways, if indeed our players need abit of fire and fight instilled within them, siege mentality, there it is boys.

…how many players actually say to the medic let me see if I can run it off?

2 hours ago, iancognito said:

People may hate VAR but VAR would have had them down to 9 men the other night.

The challenge was every bit as bad as the Kane challenge at the weekend and they were jumping all over that. I may have mentioned before but we don't rage enough. Our players should have been kicking off, Rodgers should have been all over it in the post-match stuff. It's what the bigger clubs do and it gets things highlighted. We just go about our business in the "just happy to be part of the game" attitude we seem to have these days.

Comfortable losing and comfortable being muscled off the pitch too.

And it’s probably precisely because of Klopp making a fuss why our Ref didn’t give a red in the first place. 

Consciously or subconsciously he’s probably thinking to himself “am I really going to send off a Liverpool player, at Anfield, 10 mins in, just after they had those horror shows of decisions the other day?” 

Edited by Les-TA-Jon
  • Like 1

I've spent a City supporting lifetime (55 years and counting) hating that loathsome, spitting, classless club. 

We won't beat them on the 28th but, jeez, wouldn't it be effing good if we did. I'd like to think our crowd and players will be up for this but I doubt they will be. 

• Like 1

Don’t want to incite any more hatred, but there were Liverpool fans praising Morton on his Instagram for his performance and that tackle, absolutely tasteless. 

He looks like a really good prospect but the decent thing to do would be some form of apology. Which guessing by Ricardo’s own Instagram posts he hasn’t received.