Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

I hear a few names thrown around as best player in the league, KDH, Summerville, Clarke, O'Hare amongst them, but imo Ricardo is miles ahead. By far the best player at this level, when fit he was one of the best right backs in the Prem a few years ago, so a fit Ricardo was always going to shine at this level.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It’s an over-used phrase but it ever there is a Rolls Royce of a player in this league it is Ricky P.  He can play in any position and makes it all look totally effortless.  According to one of his neighbours who works with my daughter he is also one of the nicest, most humble people you could wish to meet.

• Like 1

He's so good. Sure he's not perfect, like any other player. But everything he does - passing, positioning, blocking, finishing - he does better than anybody else on the pitch. And as others have said he also seems like a top guy. I love him and I love that he plays for Leicester. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bovril said:

He's so good. Sure he's not perfect, like any other player. But everything he does - passing, positioning, blocking, finishing - he does better than anybody else on the pitch. And as others have said he also seems like a top guy. I love him and I love that he plays for Leicester. 

I love that he loves playing for Leicester.

(Obviously I don't know this, but it certainly seems like it )