Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

50 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I think we can safely say 'we're in love with Ricardo' 

The sort of player you wish well when he goes on to the next level - not like some of the prats we've had 

Why are you singling Dennis out?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

One of life's mysteries is how little attention and credit this guy gets from non- Leicester media and pundits. One of my favourite City players in 40+ years supporting the club. 

He's been consistently injured since early 2020 before this season to be fair

6 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

One of life's mysteries is how little attention and credit this guy gets from non- Leicester media and pundits. One of my favourite City players in 40+ years supporting the club. 

Prior to his achilles injury I don't think there were many better right backs in Europe. 

Fantastic to see him return to full fitness and confidence this season.  He has been immense.

I think enzo has done some work with him past few months 

earlier on in the season he didn’t look too comfortable starting higher up in  midfield in amongst the hurly burly. He was excellent stepping into the area combining with winks. He’s always been good with the game ahead of him. 

Last few times that we’ve seen him starting in midfield he’s looked way better.