Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why was the commentator calling Castagne CASSTAGG? Right weird also Andre Gomesh **** me just stop now.

It's like my Mum in a foreign food restaurant trying to order the food in their accent!!  But, totally butchering it.  A Shikin Boo-nah.... lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Difficult to know how to manage it, but I think it might be time for Soyuncu in for Fofana, assuming Evans hasn't suffered an injury that will keep him out.

He hasn't been awful or anything, in fact quite the opposite. But he was at fault for the goal and was a bomb scare for the final couple of minutes there, which could have cost us the game. I'm not being too critical, that's just what you'll get from a 19 year old centre half. 

Soyuncu is 5 years his senior and I think it shows.

Anyway, good point. Everton could have sh*thoused that quite easily. Shame they scored first as it gave them a platform. 

Just pleasing to see us continue our recent good performances. We'll continue to win playing like that. Nobody gained points on us tonight which also helps!

Two others at fault as well for that goal.....their move started when Wilf sold himself in a mistimed tackle and left himself stranded out of position, and Youri stood watching instead of at least trying to close Rodriguez down after Fofana's mis-control.

• Like 1

The punditry on BT was dreadful tonight. It was like they’d just dragged a couple of people in off the street as they’d put all the resources into the Man Utd game. 

They just about managed to trot out a few cliched statements before I turned over as I couldn’t stand it anymore 

• Like 4

Just now, Jobyfox said:

The punditry on BT was dreadful tonight. It was like they’d just dragged a couple of people in off the street as they’d put all the resources into the Man Utd game. 

They just about managed to trot out a few cliched statements before I turned over as I couldn’t stand it anymore 

Woman at the start said we’re good at set pieces lol

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Mixed emotions after that, quite happy with a point, yet slightly disappointed we didn’t get all three after that second half display.

No doubt people will be harsh on Perez tonight, the guy clearly isn’t a number 9, sticking him up front on his own, is the equivalent of sticking Shinji Okazaki up front during his time here.

That’s a slur on Shinji!

when Perez can do bicycle kick goals and smile as good you can repeat your ‘accusations’!

12 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Or claiming we lost on N’Didi debut. We won 2-1

I wondered at the time as I remember everyone saying how well N’didi played afterwards - but he actually compounded it by intimating that we were thrashed and N’didi was poor. I thought I must have got it wrong

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Like 1