Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Everton 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Just now, Unabomber said:

Why was the commentator calling Castagne CASSTAGG? Right weird also Andre Gomesh **** me just stop now.

Gormish

For all the effort he put into his ridiculous pronunciations, why did he keep saying "Castan"?! That's obviously not how it's said

2020 we’d have lost that. We didn’t win, we were far and away the better side and at times we were all over them..

would have loved 3 points but a points a point and let’s be honest there was a gulf in class between us and them. At times the intricate play was great to watch.. we’re on the up. Take the positives..

also I love the fact we’ve nearly given up putting corners in direct due to how bad we are!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gerblod said:

I saw him fully involved in initiating moves - his usual ability coming to the fore - can't recall him being dispossessed once and constantly looking for the telling outlet.

I didn't.  I remember the side push up, ball comes into him, he tries to flick it pass the defender, loses the ball, all of the sudden it's 4 on 4.  Instead he could hold the ball up.  His set pieces weren't great today. There were times where he either shot, tried a flash pass and it didn't come off for him

Pickford England's No 2 clearly and Dean seem to have lost his cards but a decent effort by the lads against a side who have had a fair bit of rest recently, BT need to stop going on about Everton and their 2 games in hand well one is against Man City so good luck to them with that one.

18 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Speshial shout out to BT Shsportsh and their shublime commentatorsch, I'd rather listen to halfwits on Fan cam.

Robbie Savage is just embarrassing to listen to!

First half: ‘I’ve got no idea why Everton are sitting so deep on these free kicks’

Second half: ‘I absolutely love how Everton sit so deep for free kicks, they’ve done it all season and it works SO well for them’

🤨🤨

• Haha 1

Just now, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Gormish

For all the effort he put into his ridiculous pronunciations, why did he keep saying "Castan"?! That's obviously not how it's said

I don’t know it was so weird. I got the impression he doesn’t have any friends so makes up for it by pronouncing footballers names incorrectly. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

These pair of Evertonians on BT Sport trying to turn the narrative into Everton being unlucky. It’s like Wolves last season - foreign bloke in charge, can’t call out the negative football 

Yep it wasn’t too far off a allardyce type performance from Everton 

Just now, Muzzy_Izzn’t said:

Robbie Savage is just embarrassing to listen to!

First half: ‘I’ve got no idea why Everton are sitting so deep on these free kicks’

Second half: ‘I absolutely love how Everton sit so deep for free kicks, they’ve done it all season and it works SO well for them’

🤨🤨

That’s exactly why football punditry is shit. In cricket they would explain why. 

It basically means they have no confidence in Pickford’s aerial ability. They keep a high line to let the keeper dominate and come for the cross if he wants. Clewrly Everton think it’s Pickford’s weakness so they’d rather protect him 

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why was the commentator calling Castagne CASSTAGG? Right weird also Andre Gomesh **** me just stop now.

Put a weird asian accent on when he announced Iwobi onto the pitch as well. Needs his hard drive checking. (Commentator, not Iwobi.)