Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

6 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

That should shut all the whiny cvnts up til the match thread. 

Rodgers should have bought loads of players in Jan, Rodgers is a clown Rodgers has made us a laughing stock, Rodgers can't motivate the team, blah blah blah. This forum is full of absolute morons, and I'm so happy we won tonight for so many reasons. 

Forget it dude. People cant read a game of football. Pity them that rather than get angry. 

The signs were there (for those that can read a game) in the first half that an upping of tempo and aggression would probably  glean a.point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Am I the only one who thought Vardy did his usual best to buy a penalty and the ref either didn’t buy it or thought Dunk got the ball? 

Watch Vardy’s left leg he puts it back into Dunk, anticipating contact 

Vardy is so clever with when he goes down that I find it hard to tell sometimes 

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Tielemans is just unbelievable, I don't think he's even been allowed to sleep in the last 12 months or so and he just oozes absolute class even though he must be absolutely fvcked 

If this is him ****ed imagine him fully fit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Heskey and Townsend both say the Brighton player used his arm on Vardy's leg

Oh yeah, I'm with you and them it should have been a pen, but I want games to be reffed by the man in black and unless it's an absolute howler let him ref the game. I want to see tackles and I want to see a fair contest, it was very close to clean tackle and it doesn't upset me that they aren't given. What does upset is the way every decision is over analysed and the joy of football is being eroded. I want to live in every moment and not wait for every goal/penalty to be reviewed by var.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Heskey and Townsend both say the Brighton player used his arm on Vardy's leg

My issue all season with the ol' "is it a glaring mistake" is there's an element of interpretation. They're subjectively judging whether the ref made a mistake not whether it's a foul or not. So you could even ask the VAR ref' was it a pen' and they would almost certainly say yes but still not give it as a pen' because they don't feel the ref on the pitch made a "glaring" mistake. Which seems somewhat mad to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Forget it dude. People cant read a game of football. Pity them that rather than get angry. 

The signs were there (for those that can read a game) in the first half that an upping of tempo and aggression would probably  glean a.point.

Is it not fair for people to question why we can't start a game with that tempo and aggression?

2 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Am I the only one who thought Vardy did his usual best to buy a penalty and the ref either didn’t buy it or thought Dunk got the ball? 

Watch Vardy’s left leg he puts it back into Dunk, anticipating contact 

Dunk did catch him first, he fell and as he fell he did put his leg back into Dunk. But the first contact without touching the ball should be enough. Seen much lighter touches given by VAR. This one was actually pretty clear a penalty. The fact that the ref was not even called to see it was baffling. Even amongst VAR controversies this is way up there to be honest. If we didn’t win we will be talking about it for a week.

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It's just incredible reading some of the tosh. 1 nil down and we are the worst team ever, Rodgers getting dogs abuse despite working wonders since coming here. He's linked with every top job around and God help us if he ever read this forum. 

• Like 2

Don’t quite get this robbed a win talk.  We were poor in the first half but miles better than Brighton in the second half. 

In the second half it was us giving the ball away that led to Brighton’s chances.

We could have had a peno, Vardy could have scored, Nacho moves a yard he has another.

Not great but let’s not pretend Brighton were any good

• Like 2