Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Just now, sishades said:

The commentator said that the penalty was not given because it was not clear and obvious. !!!!!!!! However being offside by 1.25mm is?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong to do so but I can give you their answer to that question. The PGMOL have said that offside isn't subjective and it is either offside or not so clear and obvious doesn't apply to that.

I remember Stoke away when B I G D scored, vividly. I wad madly in love with my high-school sweetheart. Fast forward 3 years, she'd break my heart... 

Well jokes on you baby! 

Amartey woah woah Amartey woah woah 

Lucky to win but glad to take it.

Need to sort out our negativity. Much of the pressure on us came from our own mistakes in our own half trying to play negative football passing to each other at the back or us passing all the way back from the opposition half while we have quite a few players forward resulting in counters for the opposition. Too careful and backfiring. May as well pass forward and give it a go.

This match we just have 8 shots on goal. No wonder Vardy is not scoring.

But positive is that Nacho is coming good. He shows that he is a much much better player as part of a front two. BR - pls keep Nacho is this role.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I'm not saying it's right or wrong to do so but I can give you their answer to that question. The PGMOL have said that offside isn't subjective and it is either offside or not so clear and obvious doesn't apply to that.

Except when the opposition is Livarpool or one of the other greedy six.