Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Yeah we weren’t our best, but did Kasper make a save?

Kel man of the match for me, he appears to get better with each game when he gets a run in the team.

Some embarrassing overreacting in the match day thread as usual.

53 points on the board 2nd in the league, behind only a great Man City side with 10 games to go.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

The less said about that the better.

On paper it will show we won and leave it as that.

I just hope it’s not looked at like that, I hope it doesn’t paper of cracks....crevasses!

I saw no effort or endeavour, the minimum requirement.

Luckily we managed to turn it round, move on, move forward, improvements needed!

We’re Leicester. We have huge injury issues, and we're second in the league.  That’s all you need to know.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Absolutely. Will he forgotten about as we scored right after, but that was as clear as you could get.

Farcical VAR didn’t overturn it, but I’m not surprised.

Was a stone cold penalty. You could see clear as day he didn’t touch the ball. They just don’t want us going second. But big Dan, ****ed that for them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

The less said about that the better.

On paper it will show we won and leave it as that.

I just hope it’s not looked at like that, I hope it doesn’t paper of cracks....crevasses!

I saw no effort or endeavour, the minimum requirement.

Luckily we managed to turn it round, move on, move forward, improvements needed!

Hmmmm

Points are more important when we are this depleted. We dug in and won. Not bothered about the performances as I know we can play better. 

A week off and a chance for maybe Perez and Evans and maybe Praet and Maddison to come back for Sheff united. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Also, that was a penalty right? I know it wasn't considered a clear and obvious error, but...that's a penalty 9 times out of 10. Surely.

Yeah. The angle they kept repeating made it look like it wasn't, but on another, it clearly was. I think they were looking at the wrong one.

Big Dan's goal was justice served.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

If you think being a Leicester fan is hard, Brighton have just battered teams in the last 4 games and lost them all...and to top it off from conceding from a corner to the worst set piece team in the league 

I do feel a bit sorry for them and hope they stay up. Newcastle deserve a spell in the 2nd division imo.

• Like 1