Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Matt said:

The less said about that the better.

On paper it will show we won and leave it as that.

I just hope it’s not looked at like that, I hope it doesn’t paper of cracks....crevasses!

I saw no effort or endeavour, the minimum requirement.

Luckily we managed to turn it round, move on, move forward, improvements needed!

You don't score two goals with no effort, you lose heavily.

• Like 2

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

We didnt deserve to win that in the slightest but **** it will take that! Utterly appalling for 60 mins, great finish by the Nacho man. The defence and Ndidi really need to stop playing themselves into trouble around the back though, its cost us alot recently and could of cost us even more tonight. If in doubt get the ****er out! Better to give them the ball back 60 yards from our goal as appose to 20! 

They did nothing in 2nd half

• Like 1

2nd in the league! Pressure's on Man Utd to win tomorrow.

Big Dan scores the winner! From a corner, no less!

Shithoused one. No bad thing. Results are the be all and end all now.

Only one game per week now, and an international break on the way to eat up 2 weeks of Barnes's recovery time. Maybe we'll get more out of some players now they won't be playing twice a week.

Couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

Just now, CloudFox said:

Also, that was a penalty right? I know it wasn't considered a clear and obvious error, but...that's a penalty 9 times out of 10. Surely.

Yeah, thank god VAR messed that up though. We would have had a penalty instead of a goal in all probability. 

5 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

Massive win.

Fair play Rodgers for switching to 442. There was only one team in it from then. Kelechi deserves full credit, amazing pass by Tieleman as well!

Funny that we beat them at home after switching to a 4 as well.... anyone would think Bren would learn to just start with one haha