Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

All this Brighton bad luck shite

is absolute bollocks.

How is bad finishing and keeper fvck ups unlucky?  Thats just not being good enough. Fvck em.

They’re shit, you don’t end up where they are by being “unlucky”. No time for them, shite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Also, that was a penalty right? I know it wasn't considered a clear and obvious error, but...that's a penalty 9 times out of 10. Surely.

Absolutely. Will he forgotten about as we scored right after, but that was as clear as you could get.

Farcical VAR didn’t overturn it, but I’m not surprised.

• Like 1

Every three points we take from now til the end of the season is going to be absolutely massive, especially with the squad we have. 

For once I wasn't moaning about three at the back today, we've got so few options it's got to have to be a nightmare to try and pick a team out of that. 

Fair play to Nacho for keeping confident when everyone else around him seems to be having a crisis of just that. Makes a change. Vital really. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Speechless lol 

How are we second playing like that... not complaining, chuffed for Amartey. Kel really is a great player on his day. Our best striker right now.

Man U have been second most of the season with that sort of shithousery

Ye olde "Game of two halves" cliche forthcoming. 

I actually thought we were good for most of the second half it's just when you're trailing you / we see it differently as you're anxious at the scoreline, played some nice stuff, total contrast to first half. To be fair though the winner was a gift, keeper messes up and it falls to unmarked Amartey a few yards out

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Also, that was a penalty right? I know it wasn't considered a clear and obvious error, but...that's a penalty 9 times out of 10. Surely.

This wreaked of big 6 prejudice. They didn't even show the angle which showed he clipped Vardy and kept showing the crappy angle which showed nothing. Even the commentators completely downplayed it. Frustrating but we got the justice in the end 

• Like 2

As the second half passed we started to find some form. Nacho easily Leicester's MOTM and was one of the few players consistently good through a turgid first half. Vardy is miles off it but at least with Nacho he has a good partner. 3 MASSIVE points and into second in the table!!!!! Don't worry we might draw the next game and all you "This is the collapse, get Rodgers out!" doomsayers can start banging on about that again. Until then get some rest boys.  

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Could not see that coming at half time, thought we looked done for. Did enough in the end but still wasn’t pretty.

The defence improved immeasurably second half, thought Amartey was woeful first half but superb second half including taking the goal

They did improve immeasurably, mainly due I think after about 5 minutes Armarty moving noticeably into a more right back position and Ricardo forward, a back 4 if you like that was also noticed by the commentary team. Armarty did well I think.