Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

We are a tough watch right now and that was another lacklustre performance but its all about the points right now and I'll take us playing crap right now if we win. Massive win that and huge credit to the lads for digging deep after that awful 1st half. Nacho was great again and massive credit to Amartey, that goal was harder than it looked  

• Like 1

Well, have to admit I thought we were going to lose that.

Ugly game, great goal by Ian, then we should have had a penalty but it didn’t matter as Big Dan crouched in front of goal to head in directly from a corner!!

Huge 3 points, may be very important we got them today come the end of the season...

2 minutes ago, Keiriel said:

People trashing Amartey in the match thread. Here you ****ing go. This is Amartey. No touches with no service, but when he does get it, it's done.

Reddit meta on FoxesTalk, nice.

The less said about that the better.

On paper it will show we won and leave it as that.

I just hope it’s not looked at like that, I hope it doesn’t paper of cracks....crevasses!

I saw no effort or endeavour, the minimum requirement.

Luckily we managed to turn it round, move on, move forward, improvements needed!

• Sad 2

Could not see that coming at half time, thought we looked done for. Did enough in the end but still wasn’t pretty.

The defence improved immeasurably second half, thought Amartey was woeful first half but superb second half including taking the goal

• Like 1