Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton 1-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Under the situation, with the injuries and the amount of games, 3 points is the most you can ask for, performance is secondary.

So pleased for big Dan, gets a lot of unwarranted stick on here. First goal from a corner and he was on his knees when he headed it in lol 

• Like 2

F**king A! The fact that we jammed the win despite never getting a foothold in the game and looking like a bomb scare with 3 CBs until the death says more about Brighton than us, but a momentous and desperately needed win nonetheless.

Fingers crossed that's the rot well and truly stopped (and we never see 5 at the back again :ph34r:). :bounce:

Edited by BigGibbo

I'm sure I'm not the only one who was convinced we were heading for a drab defeat until the equalizer, we just didn't look at the races.

That is a huge win, particularly given the squad at our disposal. Follow this up on Sunday and we're laughing, particularly if results are favourable between now and then too.It's made the difference between heading into the international break outside the top 4/5/6 and having what will hopefully be a cushion of sorts if we do the business next weekend.

We'd have come away with a point at most from these two games at this time last year, maybe we have matured after all. 

*Disclaimer* I reserve the right to take this back if we 'do a Leicester' in coming weeks. 

• Like 1

Get in!!!!!, i've never shouted clear the f***ing ball at the TV as much in the last 10 mins as I have the whole season combined, didn't even really celebrate the equaliser too much, had to be a win, this is the business end of the season, an the result is the only thing that counts.

We didnt deserve to win that in the slightest but **** it will take that! Utterly appalling for 60 mins, great finish by the Nacho man. The defence and Ndidi really need to stop playing themselves into trouble around the back though, its cost us alot recently and could of cost us even more tonight. If in doubt get the ****er out! Better to give them the ball back 60 yards from our goal as appose to 20! 

I wasn’t able to watch or listen tonight until late on but I could occasionally follow the match thread, which was the usual. I felt all the shrill damning hyper critical anger right up until we won and all the love for the team came back. Following Leicester and you all is like being in a dysfunctional but passionate relationship. The kind your mates and family say is bad for you. But so intoxicating!

• Like 1