Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Rumours... look we don’t know the facts. There are levels to how stupid this could have been.

Regardless of how many that were there the fact is they broke the rules and took the pi$$ when other people have followed them since lockdown kicked in but because they are footballers the think it’s ok.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dames said:

Golf clubs have been open for a few weeks now. 

Where on earth has the drugs comment come from? Massively reaching there...

Ok by way of explanation I wasn’t referring to the round of golf I was referring to the party he attended and which BR has just confirmed was in breach of guidelines and considered sufficiently serious to justify being dropped ( which BR admitted was his decision)

The reference “ I was doing it in my own time” is no defence to misconduct . 

50 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Maddison has recently moved near me.  The guy and the rest of the players have messed up, this has potentialy cost us points.

The kids.need.to disciplined with a iron rod.

So, has Maddison recently moving near to you resulted in him breaking covid rules, or is there no actual relevance whatsoever

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Genuine apology needed. 

Completely agree. I only want to see them apologise if it’s genuinely sincere and they understand why it was wrong and has upset so many people. 

If they don’t get it I’d respect them for saying so and rather than demanding an apology perhaps the club can arrange for the lads to spend a shift at the LRI to see if that helps them understand.  

20 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

We're going to see a stage managed, half-arsed apology aren't we?

They better bust a gut to get us top 4.

Yes and probably a donation of their wages to a charity most likely KP foundation. And so they should

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

So, has Maddison recently moving near to you resulted in him breaking covid rules, or is there no actual relevance whatsoever

Yes, me and him are having Bunga bunga parties with all involved, get with the times bro. Of

surely given his role in the squad and that most of us expect KDH to be involved next season Hamza has played his last game for us, its not fair that he should be singled out but star players do get special treatment where as squad players have to toe the line more and for a 3rd choice DM to do what he has done this week is incredible dense.

Hopefully someone like Wes will put Maddison against the wall by his throat on Monday, doing what he did was bad enough but to not be smart enough to keep his head down and stay home whilst we are playing in a game he was dropped for smacks of disrespect for the club, his teammates and the fans

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Choudry I don’t give two hoots about really. He’s bang average and can leave tomorrow if he wants.

If the rumours are true of anything like 75 mill for Maddison, don’t piss about... sell him

I’m surprised though at Perez. I thought he was more sensible 

It was at Wes Morgan’s house, the captain has ok’d it. They might be a bit naive on the situation, I meet plenty of people that don’t understand the rules fully and these guys live in a different reality.

There is no excuse for not knowing the covid/club rules but if anyone should be upholding them, you’d expect it to be the sodding club captain.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

surely given his role in the squad and that most of us expect KDH to be involved next season Hamza has played his last game for us, its not fair that he should be singled out but star players do get special treatment where as squad players have to toe the line more and for a 3rd choice DM to do what he has done this week is incredible dense.

Hopefully someone like Wes will put Maddison against the wall by his throat on Monday, doing what he did was bad enough but to not be smart enough to keep his head down and stay home whilst we are playing in a game he was dropped for smacks of disrespect for the club, his teammates and the fans

I thought Wes was at the party? Or do you mean little Wes? 

That's shocking from Wes! The club are quite clear on the rules so it's not really an excuse for any of them. They have foreign team mates who haven't seen friends and family in a long time and another team mate currently with covid having to isolate in another country!!!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Rumours... look we don’t know the facts. There are levels to how stupid this could have been.

We do know the facts - an LCFC spokesperson gave a statement which has now been printed in the Telegraph and a number of other media.