Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

Guest StevieLynex
6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Those partisan 4,000 residents of Brent will be merciless in voicing their disgust at the infamous five.

No match for their counterparts:

How well do you know the Famous Five? | BookTrust

14 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

If actually wouldn't be averse to this. 2 aren't first team quality and the 3rd could be a big money sale needed to further strengthen.

West ham match with Southgate there could have been a tryout for England.

The form he's in, I wouldn't be upset if it was a tryout for Leicester next season (+ another cam that we already needed)

I quite enjoy supporting the club with the moral high ground, and as for the argument about loads of others on here doing the same, I would be interested in an anonymous poll of how many on here have gone to an illegal house party during vivid, especially those in key jobs, knowing it could jeopardise colleagues ability to go to work, and therefore jeopardise the business they work for.

Glad he don't work for me.

It’s not the moral high ground if you sell them based on how good they are or how much money they might bring in.

While it’s weird none of the players have said anything yet in way of an apology (hopefully that’s not due to legal reasons) it should be dealt with now. They’ve got to do their talking on the pitch when they get their chance to get back into the first team.

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

Trouble is Maddison hasn't learnt from previous misdemeanors!

He really has tarnished his image and totally f**ked up any chance he had of getting in the Euros.

Can he be trusted in the future?

Probably not.

Money has gone to Maddison’s head for sure mate,😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

And club captain Wes Morgan, possibly the worst culprit for the image and message of professionalism for the club. 

I'm amazed that he's taken very little grief on here, he's the one who should be stopping this, shows even less respect to BR and the club than the other players.

2 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

Young lads break lockdown shocker !!

Morgan isn't a young lad.

30 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

It’s not the moral high ground if you sell them based on how good they are or how much money they might bring in.

While it’s weird none of the players have said anything yet in way of an apology (hopefully that’s not due to legal reasons) it should be dealt with now. They’ve got to do their talking on the pitch when they get their chance to get back into the first team.

....they go straight back in, no problem!!!

Rodgers will not take the risk by omitting them.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

he literally did that yesterday...

...this is a bigger game coming up!!!

Win or lose yesterday we still have several goes at getting the top four, with the cup, you only have one go. Not really that tough a decision for him to make, you have to look like you are in charge.

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I guess it’s either a sign of the times or a demographic of some of the FT members that anyone is even trying to defend these players on this thread.

They were selfish, silly cvnts and could well have contributed in a significant way to the club not being in the CL next season

If anyone doesn’t think what they did is important, take a long hard look in the mirror 

That might be true but these kinds of sanctimonious posts are also ridiculous. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The_77 said:

That might be true but these kinds of sanctimonious posts are also ridiculous. 

No, it's important that you realise that not only do we have to flay the players, but also as many people on here as possible too. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, deep blue said:

Sorry I have to disagree with you. The "sanctimonious" posts are generally from people who have obeyed the rules against all the odds and see privileged players blithely ignoring the rules and putting others in danger, as well as letting down the club, the supporters and their teammates.  No wonder they are annoyed.

If there’s one thing about self-righteous people online, it’s that they’re never, ever hypocrites. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deep blue said:

Sorry I have to disagree with you. The "sanctimonious" posts are generally from people who have obeyed the rules against all the odds and see privileged players blithely ignoring the rules and putting others in danger, as well as letting down the club, the supporters and their teammates.  No wonder they are annoyed.

And there’s a big difference between reasonable people being annoyed and some of the reactions posted on this thread. 

• Like 1