Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I dont recomend using the Spurs job as a  ‘Claimant Commitment’ for your JSA.

Your JSA payments can be stopped for a period if you do not do something your work coach asks you to do. This is called being ‘sanctioned’. For example, if you:

do not take part in an appointment with your work coach
turn down a job or training course

25 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

I dont recomend using the Spurs job as a  ‘Claimant Commitment’ for your JSA.

Your JSA payments can be stopped for a period if you do not do something your work coach asks you to do. This is called being ‘sanctioned’. For example, if you:

do not take part in an appointment with your work coach
turn down a job or training course

I thought there was that Universal Credit thing that replaced everything? Not that Spurs know anything about credit - just universal debt 😛

17 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

I thought there was that Universal Credit thing that replaced everything?

lol you are probably right.. I may just be living in the past...much like Spurs :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Favre is a decent appointment, but I'm not sure they have the players for his high pressing high energy style. Plus he's already 63 years old. 

If Bielsa can do it with a bunch of league one and championship players I'm sure Favre can do it on a Premier League budget

• Like 1

If Man Utd want Sancho, they need to pay the amount that Dortmund demand, not play games and bid for him under the asking price like they have - especially in the public eye during a pandemic.

Edited by Wymsey

11 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

If Man Utd want Sancho, they need to pay the amount that Dortmund demand, not play games and bid for him under the asking price like they have - especially in the public eye during a pandemic.

Sounds like it's almost done for £85m plus add ons. 

No doubt he'll walk into the England side once he plays a few games for Utd. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 2