Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

48 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Assume Kasper wanted Jannik to join so some of Kasper’s more eccentric distribution had a chance of hitting some lanky bonce

They've ballsed up if that was the plan, over 8 feet tall and it might work . Robert Wadlow for wingback anyone?

Edited by Duquesne Whistle
spelling

On 26/09/2021 at 23:06, FoxyLeon said:

Why the desperation for a player with 'PL experience'?

If he 'needs time'....and 'games to get up to speed with how we play'....Why is the PL part necessary?

I think this 'way we play' part is far overrated.

Hassenhuttl was happy to let Vestegaard/Bertrand go, as it's clear they can't play how he wants to, which is a high energy pressing game.

That Livramento lad has looked exceptional at right back for them, only 18 too, with no 'PL experience'.

Tielemans had 'no PL experience' before us, same with Ndidi....

Vestergaard will always be slow, clumsy and extremely suspect at playing a high line.

It goes completely against what we usually like in a CB, with Fofana/Soyuncu and even Evans is underrated with his mobility.

No amount of 'time' can improve his weaknesses, and I've yet to see any strengths over Amartey. 

They did try to keep Bertrand, he turned them down

On 26/09/2021 at 20:02, jmono84 said:

He’s a back up player who has recently joined us, been thrown into the first team and trying to adjust to a new way of playing. Against Brighton and Burnley we conceded 4 goals which I don’t account any to him for.

He could have done better against Vyder or however you spell his name for that cross but I still think he did enough, it wasn’t his fault the cross found a free man in the box with all the time in the world to volley it.

We’ve been very unlucky with the goals and decisions against is the last two games and things seem to be getting better.

He’s not gonna sign for Leicester then all of a sudden develop pace out of nowhere. He’s here to add depth but due to injuries he’s had to step up into the first team and I think he’s done ok and with time will become better.

Stuff it!! Let’s shove him in the U23’s and be only be left with 2 fit defenders for the majority of the season.

Ppl accusing me of being on acid because I can look deeper into a game then the bunch of sheep on here.

IMO...Top post...

there are times to Call out players, & this aint One of them..!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Djimi Traore has a champions league winners medal, and think most people would agree he's shit.

DT..gets The ball upfield fast, some Teams are Happy to accept that then try & Work on the rest

& That is what many fans forget, the perfect Player hardly exsists, most are already in the Top teams,still Working on their weaknesses,like Messi/Ronaldo,

The rest of the teams, have players who Show their weakness more regularly, and their strengths on headliner-days...

Robo-footballer hasnt yet been invented..!!

The word shit, is a poor comparison, because in many fans character of analysing, most players are shit...

They all fail at something, even when commiting & Slipping occasionally  on their strengths....

The critical observer, the Ones who must See himself as the only critic, the Disilussionen fan, the ones who cant allow the occasional shit to happen,

must have in their own  Life-fan more failures & weaknesses, or how come they are such experts & so knowledable...:)

Leicester City fans,have been the worse of all on demeaning, debasing a player....96% Time the players have proved them wrong...

& become heroes,Legends & Made better known careers has their  so called knowlegable-critics-of-shit/ Never be a PL-player

Edited by fuchsntf

Big Ves doesn’t look like the same player he was in the Euros (or even last year at Saints) but he didn’t exactly have a standard preseason and he was hurt for a bit, making it tough for him to come out of the blocks in his best form at a new club. 

He was also signed as a 4th-choice CB so, as frustrating as it may be, we’re just gonna have to be patient with the big fella. 

Edited by The_77
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

He's only just arrived and is playing alongside a woefully out of form Soyuncu.

A little bit of slack probably needs to be cut here.

He was good against Man City too…. I was raging when he got hooked for Evans and then we conceded

He had an awful game Saturday though, but, agreed he needs a bit more time before we decide that the jury is ‘in’ 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

has been poor plain and simple. Didn't he start when we put 9 past Southampton? if so says it all 

Can't run, can't turn, is weak and gets bullied and if a striker plays off the last defender he gets beat every time. Rather Amartey start 

facepalm-not-sure-memes.jpg