Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

6 new signings

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

We'll sign Dwight McNeil and convert him to a RW. And you're all going to pretend to be happy about it. OK?

one of my favourite foxestalk moments was when he was spotted at the training ground lol

Edited by Lambert09

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaaa I actually had this horror vision myself the other day, what a season he had last year. I swear I read a stat that Allisson has more goals and assists than him in the last year and a half hahahahaaaaaa

...rumoured that Vincent Kompany is in line to take over at Burnley!!!

Not sure that is going to help McNeil push out of his constraints, as when I have watched Anderlecht they have looked very ordinary. No flair, jus a workmanlike team without much direction.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

This signing would certainly help us consolidate our current top spot in the injuries table. 

Not to mention on a whopping great salary, little resale value and generally a player whose career has been on a downward trajectory, even if through injury.

Electrifying on his day.  But I fear he won't have many days.  

17 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Not to mention on a whopping great salary, little resale value and generally a player whose career has been on a downward trajectory, even if through injury.

Electrifying on his day.  But I fear he won't have many days.  

My biggest concern would be that his Liverpool inhaler hasn't stopped him being injured most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

Got up with the usual excitement, clambered downstairs and straight on foxestalk to see who we have signed. Am i delusional?

Yes

Unfortunately I have been suffering with the same ailment. I've asked my wife to give me a hefty clip round the head with a frying man when the symptoms manifest themselves. 

It works for me and brings me back into reality, but you do need a considerable supply of paracetamol. 

• Haha 1

Get him on the cheap, save money. Pay silly wages, because we paid no transfer fee. Get absolutely zilch value, because he’s past it or injured. Have another needless squad filler we can’t shift, the same problem remains but with another player eating the wage budget. Complain that we don’t have the budget or resources to get high quality players… the merry-go-round goes on.

12 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

You know it’s been a shit summer for incomings when Rishi Sunak does a better reveal video than us 

Heard Rudkin registered the domain “ReadyForRossBarkley.org” 6 months ago, the bloke plans ahead.

Edited by FoxesWalk