Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Bye

Not being dramatic, although it looks like I am...

Apparently if you think the atmosphere is shit at a football game and you slag off Union FS, you get banned.

Just done with it. Much like other popular users in here.

Love loads of you. Some of you can actually be credited with saving my life. If you know, you know.

But I'm not having being restricted for having a factual opinion. 

The people that matter to me on here will see me, like they already have.

Oh fvck @StanSP @Jattdogg @Raj you should've met me lol

Screenshot_20220807-203521_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I've asked Mark to delete my account and all contributions.

Fvck, there are so many of you to thank @Countryfox @FoxesDeb ....

I can't even think off the top of my head. Sorry if I haven't mentioned you, but you already know.

Oh, definitely you. 100%

Yeah, and you, your posts are good too!

That's ruled out half of you! 

If you must go please don't ask for all your posts to be deleted.  You've made some great contributions to a number of threads and those can be of value to others.

The way you feel now may not be the way you feel in a few weeks or months time.  Please give yourself the chance to change your mind.

Sorry Tom, I like your contributions to the forum but you are being dramatic. A sense or perceived sense of injustice is never easy to manage but as you know, there are times in life that you have to ride with the punches. In your present position I think it’s a matter of weighing up whether participating in the forum is more beneficial or detrimental to you overall. In your case I suspect that’s it’s the former given your level of popularity and contributions here. When you take perspective hopefully you’ll reconsider your 2am post. Real life is far more important though than getting worked up over a short ban on a football forum. If you decide not to return (but you will :)) then I wish you well. If you do continue on here I think you have to accept that sometime in the future you may get another ban but react to it proportionately and not get too weighed down by something that really isn’t all that important. 

• Like 4

Don't go @tom27111! Take the time away from the forum if you need to but don't go permanently. You're a hilarious guy and a great poster.

I've had a few bans (unnecessary in my eyes but I have that bias lol ) and felt the anger and frustration at the time but on hindsight it's not worth the aggro you now feel and definitely not worth leaving the site for. 

PM me if you want! 

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Sorry Tom, I like your contributions to the forum but you are being dramatic. A sense or perceived sense of injustice is never easy to manage but as you know, there are times in life that you have to ride with the punches. In your present position I think it’s a matter of weighing up whether participating in the forum is more beneficial or detrimental to you overall. In your case I suspect that’s it’s the former given your level of popularity and contributions here. When you take perspective hopefully you’ll reconsider your 2am post. Real life is far more important though than getting worked up over a short ban on a football forum. If you decide not to return (but you will :)) then I wish you well. If you do continue on here I think you have to accept that sometime in the future you may get another ban but react to it proportionately and not get too weighed down by something that really isn’t all that important. 

This

@tom27111you big drama queen :D

FT is a bit mad mad really, but like Finners says, it's just the internet. I've just had a six week break from here and realized that although this place does my head in on a regular basis, the positives outweigh the negatives.

I'll defo be more selective in choosing the threads I post in from now on and give a wide berth to the threads that wind me up. Once you've sobered up and had a coffee and a fag this morning, I'm sure you'll change your mind.

And who the fvck do we get our car advice from if you bugger off? 

You'll look back on this thread and smile one day :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Don't go @tom27111! Take the time away from the forum if you need to but don't go permanently. You're a hilarious guy and a great poster.

I've had a few bans (unnecessary in my eyes but I have that bias lol ) and felt the anger and frustration at the time but on hindsight it's not worth the aggro you now feel and definitely not worth leaving the site for. 

PM me if you want! 

Can we get the mockery to print some flyers for the away end at the weekend :ph34r:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I've asked Mark to delete my account and all contributions.

Fvck, there are so many of you to thank @Countryfox @FoxesDeb ....

I can't even think off the top of my head. Sorry if I haven't mentioned you, but you already know.

Oh, definitely you. 100%

Yeah, and you, your posts are good too!

That's ruled out half of you! 

Stay cool Tom ..  and try not to get wound up ...  half the people on here are Russian bots anyway and are doing it on purpose to wind up us Westerners ! ..  :thumbup: