Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...there is no guarantee that this will be the case, only FT pushing the Hamza inclusion!!!

We extended his contract in order to get a fee, we most likely will still be looking to offload.

We extended his contract before anyone at the club considered relegation to be a remote possibility. 

If we get a decent fee for him it might help us be able to hold Barnes/Nacho for the season and not be forced to sell now… he’s been so poor for an extended period now that I thought we’d do well to get 10m for him

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

We need to buy Sheikh Rudkin a plane ticket to Saudi* so he can start flogging our wares. 

* ideally a single, not a return 

I think that only works when they are trying to bail out a club that they already bankroll

4 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

We need to buy Sheikh Rudkin a plane ticket to Saudi* so he can start flogging our wares. 

* ideally a single, not a return 

one of those teams had got to need a director of football, surely…

2 hours ago, sdb said:

People would be happy with £10-20mill?? He was one of the best around in that position 2 years ago 

chop someone’s  legs off and it doesn’t matter how good they were 3 minutes ago…

I would not be at all surprised if we found out that he had a non football playing twin, and they swapped out. 

I didn't even recognise him over the last year or so. 

At his best, he was probably the best DCM in the Premier League, second only to Kante. 

At his worst... I'd have had Danny Tiatto over him.