Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

He closes by saying he's shifting it around and bringing other players in next game.  He did that on Tuesday night.  

 

He's clueless.  He's done.

Made it very clear he hasn't got a clue who to actually play, bench, leave out etc.

 

Bet he uses one of these before each game to pick his match squad

 

image.png.c89ff284e28b8e8a82a9f3a45c57320a.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
2 hours ago, Rubbersoul said:

There’s been massive losers on this forum defending him by the way. You know who you are. 

Will any of them hold their hands up and admit being wrong ?

Posted
6 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

I don’t get why so many of you seem to rate Martin.

 

he’s shit

Nobody worth listening to could have anything positive to say about Martin

 

(It's a bit like anti-Pearson weirdos - just weird)

Posted

Swansea fan here, you need to get rid of the charlatan that is Martin.

We endured endless passing around at the back with no clear plan leading to us giving away goals regularly.

Players played out of position and endless tinkering with the defence drove us mad.

 

Get him out.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted
17 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

It’s got to the point where I think Rudkin is responsible for the most pain in my life. He’s overtaken my ex now.

 

And she threw a chicken at me in Lidl

I’ve always like you but that is superb lol 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
7 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

lol this story needs telling

Very well 

 

So where do I begin 

 

It started off typical. Late night shops to Hamilton Tesco, Blockbuster movie nights. The kind of thing a b.o riddled HMV worker dreams for. It got sour. She racked up an unimaginable amount of Blockbuster VHS rental debt. I don’t know why they even let her amass such an amount. Unfortunately one of the films she watched was Kill Bill and she developed an unhealthy aggressiveness towards me.

 

She thew the chicken. We went on Judge Rinder. And I lost. 
 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Just now, Mike1983 said:

Bloke is making a living out of getting sacked.

 

Like a lower league Jose Mourinho, except he’s got nothing to show for it.

I’m sure the millions help him sleep at night 

  • Like 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Russell Martin: 'I am just as frustrated as those in the stands'

Spoken like a true millionaire who is waiting for his next pension top up 

Posted
8 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

It's quite incredible our fall in such a short time.  I wonder if those still dismissing the dissentingvoices have actually have sat down and just taken a minute to realise that this has never happened before.  No team has won and achieved what we have and then fallen so far so quickly.

 

 

I genuinely think they're even getting there now. I'm sick of being proven right and thought there'd be some satisfaction from being proven this right but there isn't.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Bloke is making a living out of getting sacked.

 

Like a lower league Jose Mourinho, except he’s got nothing to show for it.

 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Very well 

 

So where do I begin 

 

It started off typical. Late night shops to Hamilton Tesco, Blockbuster movie nights. The kind of thing a b.o riddled HMV worker dreams for. It got sour. She racked up an unimaginable amount of Blockbuster VHS rental debt. I don’t know why they even let her amass such an amount. Unfortunately one of the films she watched was Kill Bill and she developed an unhealthy aggressiveness towards me.

 

She thew the chicken. We went on Judge Rinder. And I lost. 
 

Epic

 

WTF did you do to "lose"?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...