Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, BlueBus said:

I give up putting any more energy into supporting Leicester.

 

90% of fans were against this appointment but the board knew better and employed him anyway, now we're 3 goals down to Robbie Savage's Peterborough at home.

 

Why make such a high risk appointment when you know the stakes are so high? 

Arrogance 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Just now, purpleronnie said:

It's quite incredible our fall in such a short time.  I wonder if those still dismissing the dissentingvoices have actually have sat down and just taken a minute to realise that this has never happened before.  No team has won and achieved what we have and then fallen so far so quickly.

 

 

I don't think it"s quite so incredible when you look at the managers we've appointed, the recruitment strategy, the financial mismanagement, negligence at boardroom level, failure to engage with the fanbase - and the footballing principles that have underpinned many of their silliest decisions. You can't get all those things wrong, repeatedly, and get away with it. We're becoming the textbook case of what not to do when you make it big.

 

They really do need to sack Martin now, though, and hold their hands up publicly. Of all their follies, the Martin one was the easiest car crash to see coming. If you want to improve things then, regardless of what you've done to create the problem in the first place, getting rid of him is the biggest no-brainer.

 

And where Top's concerned, 'no-brainers' are going to count for a lot. For very obvious reasons. I'm well aware that all sorts of rich idiots inherit wealth undeservedly and then do nothing with it, but he's so monumentally incompetent, narcissistic and deluded that you have to wonder if there's any hope until he's gone and long forgotten.

  • Like 2
Posted

I dont like Martin but I also don't blame him. He has a philosophy and style that clearly doesn't work at this level or with this group of players and near enough every single fan could see this, yet the people running the club couldn't. We've blamed the players, we've blamed the managers but realistically, nothing changes until Top and Rudkin feck off. 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, HankMarvin said:

Lucky Rangers didn’t let him bullshit his way out of getting the sack.

 

Nepo is so gullible probably give him an extension 

He was sacked by Rangers because he was literally chased out of a stadium under police escort. 

  • Like 1
Posted

there is no way he gets the fans back after today imo, i thought id see a reaction but no, and that is the final straw for me

I was going to give him 10 games, but the home games against Oxford, Burton and now P'Boro are some of the worse performances i've witnessed as a leicester fan,

 

frankly hes out his depth, washed as a manager in every single respect now,out of touch with reality too,

soon he goes the better

  • Like 2
Posted
2 hours ago, Blanchflower78 said:

We gambled and got it massively wrong. Facts.

Appointing RM was not a gamble. There was no jeopardy in it.  Failure was a forgone conclusion.

  • Like 4
Posted
1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

I dont like Martin but I also don't blame him. He has a philosophy and style that clearly doesn't work at this level or with this group of players and near enough every single fan could see this, yet the people running the club couldn't. We've blamed the players, we've blamed the managers but realistically, nothing changes until Top and Rudkin feck off. 

tbf it can work, look at Cardiff, Birmingham to name a few

 

its on RM here, nothing else, why pick players who cant play it then? okoli, thomas, mccarthy to name a few,

hes a disabled with a god complex thinking he can change some of these players

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Russell Martin, your football is shit. 
 

 

**** him off, and get Dave Challinor in. 

I've thought about this a bit

 

Challinor is a class act and absolutely what this club needs. I however DO NOT want him to be ruined by our f*****g awful "leadership", and would rather wait to pursue him until after KP have f****d off. I realise this may be too late

 

We can ruin decent people

  • Like 4
Posted
Just now, LFC bear said:

As a Rangers fan I joined this Board to alert the Leicester Faithfull because like Rangers in the past Leicester have sunk down the leagues due to poor ownership and I feel empathy towards their fans.

 

One observation I must note is, when Onions Mcgraw was appointed at Rangers there was Southampton and Swansea fans on Rangers forums warning us, and they gave us this Guys whole MO and everything they said came to pass. Word for word. 

 

He operates like a serial killer and follows the same patterns at every single clubs he's been at. 

 

He is the Freddy Krueger of football coaching

 

Just want to stress *nobody* with a brain is surprised. We all knew this...

  • Like 2
Posted
6 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I dont like Martin but I also don't blame him. He has a philosophy and style that clearly doesn't work at this level or with this group of players and near enough every single fan could see this, yet the people running the club couldn't. We've blamed the players, we've blamed the managers but realistically, nothing changes until Top and Rudkin feck off. 

His philosophy hasn’t worked in any league - except when Southampton finished 4th in a two horse race

  • Like 1
Posted

****ing awful football manager. 

 

He thinks he's some sort of football guru but the truth of it is that his football continually defies the basic rules of football and is the reason none of his teams will ever score enough goals to make up for the shambolic way in which his defence defend and move the ball. 

 

 

Posted
1 minute ago, LFC bear said:

As a Rangers fan I joined this Board to alert the Leicester Faithfull because like Rangers in the past Leicester have sunk down the leagues due to poor ownership and I feel empathy towards their fans.

 

One observation I must note is, when Onions Mcgraw was appointed at Rangers there was Southampton and Swansea fans on Rangers forums warning us, and they gave us this Guys whole MO and everything they said came to pass. Word for word. 

 

He operates like a serial killer and follows the same patterns at every single clubs he's been at. 

 

He is the Freddy Krueger of football coaching

 

Stop with this. None of us liked him before he was hired. We knew exactly what we were getting but we have no say in it.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...