Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, ousefox said:

I actually don't blame him and feel quite sorry for him. He is a terrible manager for bigger clubs in the league. Maybe his style might work with a mediocre team trying to punch above its weight and looking a bit better than they are. 

 

Everybody knew this would be a nightmare appointment and the complete ****wits in charge have done it again. 

 

When he gets sacked, he doesn't have many places to go. Shit manager but he's not a terrible bloke. 

Hes terrible with better resources, even worse with less.

 

As with most in football he probably is a decent guy. But in a footballing sense he's absolutely awful.

 

Hope he stays on tbf. At this point im desensitised to it and just morbidly curious how quickly Top and Rudkin can take a top 5 prem team to league two lol

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
11 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

 

McCarthy 

 

Kangasniemi - Lundstram - Thomas

 

Burns - Page - Doyle - Braybrooke - Howell - Alves 

 

Riis

 

absolutely insane behaviour 

That’s the moment of never going back- absolutely mental - never ever seen anything like it 

Posted

If things don´t improve a lot over the next 5 games, then I think he´s gone.  So, he could be gone on Halloween.

Then we would have 3 weeks until the next league game to appoint a new manager (I hope we have a replacement lined up by then).

  • Haha 1
Posted
Just now, DJW1 said:

If things don´t improve a lot over the next 5 games, then I think he´s gone.  So, he could be gone on Halloween.

Then we would have 3 weeks until the next league game to appoint a new manager (I hope we have a replacement lined up by then).

Five games 😂😂😂😂 he shouldn’t last another ****ing five minutes….

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, DJW1 said:

If things don´t improve a lot over the next 5 games, then I think he´s gone.  So, he could be gone on Halloween.

Then we would have 3 weeks until the next league game to appoint a new manager (I hope we have a replacement lined up by then).

Why do we need to see yet another 5 game? It’s obviously not going to work. 

Posted
17 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

 

McCarthy 

 

Kangasniemi - Lundstram - Thomas

 

Burns - Page - Doyle - Braybrooke - Howell - Alves 

 

Riis

 

absolutely insane behaviour 

Brother got it spot on and said that’s the sort of shit you got off Holloway in his team here 

Posted
Just now, Chelmofox said:

Why do we need to see yet another 5 game? It’s obviously not going to work. 

I´m a  generous bloke!  Martin O´Neill won 2 out of his first 14 games (although he started mid-season) and was subjected to some chants inviting him "to go away" in that time

Posted

Never going to sack him yet unfortunately. Rudkin and the other one have just released them statements saying it’ll take time. They wouldn’t do that then sack him on the same day. 

Posted

My philosophy relies on the goalkeeper and centre half passing the ball through the eye of a needle.

 

Who’s your goalkeeper and centre half?

 

McCarthy and Okoli

 

You need sectioning mate

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
1 hour ago, 5waller5 said:

Ok, I was in the “give him 10 games” camp, but there’s nothing he can do in the next two games that change the fact that it’s not worked.

 

It was never going to work, and I was against his appointment, but once committed to thought we had to give him sufficient time to prove his doubters right. He’s now achieved that.

Including cup games I think he's had 12 now.

 

I was fully against the appointment but agree with you - a new manager should get at least 10 games. He's had enough time.

 

The quicker we act the better candidate we'll be able to attract - make no mistake, if we keep Martin we're going to get much deeper in the shit...

  • Like 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, Turtle27 said:

Never going to sack him yet unfortunately. Rudkin and the other one have just released them statements saying it’ll take time. They wouldn’t do that then sack him on the same day. 

Didn’t they say that about Cifuentes a day or two before they sacked him?

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, jv1 said:

Had a feeling I would hear from you - yea that’s that as far as I’m concerned- lowest of the low - out tonight - congrats you were correct 

Not happy about it in the least. I don't take enjoyment from us losing. But if it means that more fans are on the same side, then at least it will not have been totally in vain.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...